1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Daniel Falls

Sep 11, 2006

1. I bought a Yo-SD Syo from Daniel and everything went wonderfully. Communication was quick as was the shipping. Thank you again ^^

2. I bought a Volks set from Daniel and was happy with the transaction. Very nice, concise PMs (once I managed to get a hold of him - he has a very busy inbox ^^) and he shipped the set very quickly! The set is perfect! I definitely would recommend Daniel as an honest, reliable seller. I would not hesitate to do business again. <3 Thank you~

3. :fangirl:I purchased a msd black wig from him ^^ . Love the wig! Very friendly , reliable ,A+ seller ; awesome packaging too . would love to buy from again :3

4. I bought some shoes and Daniel was very patient and helpful when I asked if they would fit my doll. When the shoes arrived to me they came very well packaged and fit my boy like a dream. I'd definately have more transactions with Daniel.

5. Daniel Falls commissioned a pair of pants and an alteration of an old pair I'd made years ago from me. He even sent me the body to fit them on! It was a great transaction. He was very patient while I worked. Thanks! ^__^

6. I traded a pair of zouks for some urethane eyes with Daniel Falls - everything went really well and the communication was absolutely stellar, which was so nice. I couldn't be more pleased and would gladly do business again!
      Thanks so much. :)
      -V

7. Another brilliant and flawless transaction with Daniel Falls! I purchased a Volks SD10 Mika head and it was shipped promptly, safely and was in perfect condition! I never hesitate to buy from Daniel Falls! <3

8. I just bought a Volks MSD outfit from Daniel Falls--it was a VERY fast, friendly transaction, and the terms of the sale were crystal-clear. Thank you so much! :)

9. i brought a yo-sd volks hamster costume from daniel falls: brilliant communication, good item and superfast shipping :bcupcake

10. Daniel Falls commissioned a faceup from me, as well as purchased a couple clothing items from my sales thread. He was wonderfully patient with me while I worked on the faceup, even after a few delays on my part. He was also very understanding when I forgot to include the clothing he bought with the box he originally sent! ;;; It was a very smooth transaction, and I would be more than happy to work with him again. Thanks!

11. Daniel Falls bought a Rosen Lied outfit from me. Payment was quick and everything went smoothly!
      Thanks again~

12. I bought a set of winter clothes for SDC/MSD from Daniel, he was also generous enough to offer to visit Volks USA for me when I requested EMS shipping as the flat-rate shipping box would hold more than the outfit I bought. All his PM's were quick and friendly and I knew exactly what was going on every step of the way! An excellent transaction, highly recommended!

13. I sold my Volks Kaelin's body to Daniel Falls recently, and this was a great transaction! Daniel is always clear and concise in his messages, keeps good communication, and is always prompt and polite. Thanks so much again! :D

14. Perfect transaction with Daniel Falls who purchased some clothing from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thanks!

15. Daniel Falls was great to work with! I just bought a School A with a long legged body. The doll was clean, well packed, and came with extra services I did not expect! I hope to work with Daniel again! :D

16. Daniel bought a Sadol Propose set from me and the trasaction was great. Fast payment and excellent communication, Daniel is absolutely a good buyer to deal with!

17. Daniel Falls commissioned me for her Souseiseki's faceup. Communication was great and payment was prompt. She is just so sweet to deal with! :)

18. I purchased a WS School A and WS Sd13 boy body from Daniel Falls by doing a two month layaway. Of all of the few buying transactions I've done on DOA (they have all been fantastic) this one has to be the best by far. Without going into a ton of detail he work out a more than reasonable layaway program with me, and after telling him that I would be attending Dolpa for the first time he went through great lengths, and expense to make sure I had the School A in more than enough time to have him all set for the event. And not to forget his communication was great and the School A was securely packed. He even made sure to include the original packing for the head. I can not thank him enough for this one of a kind transaction with out sound too gushy but I wouldn't even have to think twice about doing a transaction with this fantastic seller. I hope to do more business with Daniel in the future.

19. Daniel Falls purchased a wig from me. Payment was quick and I was notified in a timely manner when the item arrived.

Thanks for a great transaction!

20. A+++ Seller very professional approach which is REALLY nice when you are buying a doll body. I am am very happy with his packaging and care he too - outstanding! thank you its appreciated :)