1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for daniquine!

Feb 10, 2010

1. I bought Glati Magic boy from daniquine. The deal make me happy. daniquine great seller. Thank you!I'm sorry that I write a review after a long delay.

2. Zach commissioned me to paint two of her dolls and she was articulate and straight to the point, responsible in replying and encouraging.
      She paid on time and was very kind to inform me when the package had arrived in her country. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! A+ customer! ^o^ Thank you Zach!

3. i bought some leeke boots from daniquine. fast communication, equally fast shipping. i'd love to do business again, thank you so much! :aheartbea

4. I bought a Kanadoll Adrian head in ns from daniquine!
      During the whole process she was quick to reply, answered questions and even gave me tips for known working hybrids from the board.
      Shipping followed immediatelly after my payment despite her about to head out for a con (which she warned me ahead in time).
      The waiting time was shorter than expected and the head arrived well-packed and in perfect condition.
      Giving an S rating to this transaction as it was very pleasant and enjoyable! I'd deal with daniquine again anytime ;)

5. I bought an IoS Mezz head from Daniquine. The head arrived quickly and safely, was packaged very well with its original box and certificate, and in perfect condition. Thanks very much for selling him to me! :)

6. I've purchased MSD Rapuzel set from daniquine and I'm very satisfied with the transaction. She replied promptly and shipped the dress really fast. I would definitely do business with her again.

7. I recently bought a prop from Daniquine, she was quick to reply and ship, I was well informed about the prop I was getting and it was very well packed :) she's an excellent seller

8. Daniquine replied to my WTB thread with an absolutely gorgeous crobidoll Yeon-ho and was very clear, and very detailed about his entire condition. She sent lots of gorgeous reference pictures and shipped him super quickly after I paid. I would work with daniquine again without hesitation ❤

9. I had a great transaction with Daniquine
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I bought a Kanadoll Adrian head from them on a layaway. Keptgreat communication the whole time and let me know as soon as the head was shipped. Thanks again so much

11. Wonderful seller! Would absolutely purchase from again, shipped very quickly and was wonderful to work with.

12. I bought the head of the Gangsterdoll Yeger from @daniquine and thanks to it I have one of the most adorable and desired heads of mine. :whee:

I am infinitely grateful to her for her understanding and support throughout the transaction. The deal was not easy due to the terrible work of the courier service.
      This year I had problems with EMC and I didn't want to use them, especially since the price for delivery is high and the speed is extremely slow. So I asked daniquine if it was possible to use another courier service. They went to a meeting for me, for which I am very grateful. Despite the fact that due to the terrible work of the courier service, the first delivery attempt failed, and it took a month to clarify and agree on the second - everything went well, and the delivery took only 5 days!

All the time, while we were trying to find out the necessary information and agreed with the courier service, daniquine was in touch, answered and passed the couriers' answers quickly, was very friendly and nice. If the opportunity presents itself, I will gladly work with her again without hesitation. :love
      daniquine is one of the most delightful and wonderful people I have worked with.<3

13. Purchased an April Story body from @daniquine. Communication and friendliness were superb, the body arrived quickly and well packaged. Would definitely buy from again! Thank you!

14. I purchased an R. Dean N. Rei head from daniquine and she was super friendly and helpful. I had a lot of questions about what body might match the head and she was very patient with me and even sent me comparison pics of the resin. She shipped quickly after I paid and packaged him and his little box very nicely, honestly I couldn’t be happier! Thank you so much for the excellent transaction <3

15. I bought a R. Dean Rei head from daniquine and got lots of very helpful additional informations and pictures.
      The head arrived fast and well packaged and I am over the moon to have it in my collection now.
      Thanks so much!

16. I purchased a pair of Switch Obsess heel legs from daniquine and the whole transaction was super pleasant and smooth •^-^• She kept me up-to-date at all times and the style of communication was very friendly and helpful! Once the item had been shipped it arrived to me in lightspeed, securely packaged and in excellent condition. I would absolutely purchase from her again ♡ Thank you very much ^___^/

17. I bought Angell-Studio Antoine head from Daniquine, he's amazing, and I love him sooo much! Thanks for your patience and awesome service! You made me very happy!

18. I bought some great Junior Academy sneakers from Daniquine and she was immensely nice and communicative! She didn't even mind me fretting with questions about shipping times or tracking sites not updating right away, bless her patience!! Would absolutely do business with again!