1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkangelxix

Jul 11, 2006

1. Great to deal with. Bought a sword for her and it only took a week to ship from Greece to California.

Great!

2. I bought a doll from Darkangelxix. She is very nice and she was patient with my payment which took few days longer than I though! ^____^ and very good communication also! Very nice and quick transaction.

Thank you for this lovely girl! :)

3. I just made a great trade with Darkangelxix. We traded our naraes, all smooth and perfect !
      Thanks you very much !!!

4. Participated in my 4D group order, and everything went absolutely beautifully. Thanks again!

5. I bought a gown from Darkangelxix and she was very nice, she even held the gown for me for a few days until my payday. :) Great communication also. A+ seller.

6. I bought a doll from Darkangelxix a few days ago, and the transaction was great. She's a very nice person, the comunication was great, and the shiping fast. I highly recommend her,a very good seller ^^

7. I just bought a doll from her and found her really lovely to deal with. Very friendly & fair. I would tell anyone to be completely happy & confidant to deal with her!!:)

8. So very friendly and nice to deal with. I bought an Ean head from her and she arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you!

Jay

9. Darkangelxix is probably the nicest, most responsible, prompt person I have ever dealt with. Worked with me on every aspect of the purchase and even kept in touch while she was moving!! The head I purchased from her arrived quickly and perfectly, she even refunded part of an already fair shipping cost. I can't thank her enough for everything!

10. Purchased a DOT girl body from Darkangelxix~ She was very pleasant during the transaction, communication extremely prompt. Thanks for selling the body to me!

11. I just sold a doll to darkangelxix & the entire transaction was perfect - quick, courteous communication & super fast payment! Thanks :D
      Anna

12. darkangelxix is a great buyer! Pay fast and very nice.
      I sold Ciel to her at the beginning of this month and she's extremely patient in waiting my slow shipping.
      Thank you very much!

13. I just had a great transaction with darkangelxix!I had purchased a beautiful doll :love with outfits and wigs!The package was well packed and quickly shipped!Thank you very much!

14. Great transaction!
      I just bought a CP Girl Body from her. She is so friendly and nice.

To darkangelxix: The colour fts perfectly and the extra gifts are great.
      Thank you so much! :)

15. I sold a doll to Darkangelxix and her payment was EXTREMELY fast, and she is a wonderful, friendly and nice person who was a pleasure to deal with. There we no problems at all and she has great communication! In all, a very smooth transaction!:D
      H

16. I bought a Nanuri 07 head from Darkangelxix; perfect communication and all went smoothly, despite the postal strike!

17. A very busy person, so not the easiest to get a hold of, but otherwise very friendly and helpful! The jeans I bought fit wonderfully, thank you!

18. I am really sorry for posting this into my feedback thread, I am not sure if it's allowed or not, but Prnleia222 is right. I have been extremly bussy ever since I started my new school and communications aren't as promt as they used to, I am really sorry for causing this inconvenience.

Please keep that in mind. I am always try my best to satisfy people that I am trading with but sometimes it's hard to keep in touch with my current heavy schedule.

19. Thanks!!!!! beautiful Jeans...shipping super fast!!!!:o ...excellent!!!:D

20. bought a super gorgeous jacket from darkangelxix <3
      shipping was prompt and communication was excellent. perfect transaction A_A
      <33