1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkangelxix

Jul 11, 2006

1. I bought a DOT Lahoo from Darkangelxix this month and I was so pleased by the entire transaction.

She agreed to a layaway, and responded to all my questions in a friendly and timely manner. While first in transit I had trouble tracking him, so she called the Greek post office and let me know what was happening.

He arrived quickly and safely, well packaged with some nice quality extras including wigs, boots, eyes and a jumper. He's exaclty as described in her post, I couldn't be happier with my new boy. :D

In summary, a fantastic friendly seller would have no hesitation in buying from her again.

2. I purchased a black SD turtleneck from Darkangelxix. She kept me up to date with the situation (shipping was slow because of the holidays), and even pestered local post for me. ;)

Good communication, and helpful - thank you very much!

3. Darkangelxix joined my mio group order, and like all the other numerous times we've worked together, she was totally friendly and prompt! A pleasure!

4. I sold my shushu to Darkangel. she communicated wonderfully, paid promptly and was a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended!

5. I bought a Soom Spinel from darkangelxix. She is a friendly and helpful seller, and shipped Spinel faster than planned. He arrived in perfect condition, looks :aheartbea gorgeous :aheartbea , just like in the pictures. Thank you for a nice transaction :)

6. Darkangelixx and I traded our SD dolls, it was very pleasant to deal with her, she answer very fastly, and always friendly!!
      she can be trusted:fangirl::fangirl: safely!! A perfect transaction!!!

7. I bought a dress from Darkangelxix and it arrived safely. She is very pleasant to deal with and keeps on top of things. :)

8. Darkangelxix purchased a School C Head from me. She was great to deal with - very polite and sweet and paid within minutes of making the deal. I would absolutely recommend her!

9. I bought a dress for my Angel Elf Soo from Darkangelxix and she was absolutely lovely to work with. Everything was packaged well and arrived swiftly and she kept me informed of the status of the package. Thanks so much hon, it was a pleasure working with you!

10. Darkangelxix bought a SD16 body from me. Great transcation, fast payment. Nice communication, highly recommended. Thank you so much!

11. I just purchased a CP If head from Darkangelxix. It was a perfect transaction. Lots of communication and great advice on shipping. Very pleasant to deal with. Would buy again!:sumomo:

12. darkangelxix bought a doll body from me.

Darkangelxix really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, super fast payment!! Everything is perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction :fangirl:

I highly recommend Darkangelxix :aheartbea

13. Sorry for the delay with leaving feedback-

I bought a delf girl body from her and the transaction went wonderful! Thanks again!

14. I bought a School C sd10 girl from Darkangelxix and it was a wondeful transaction she is so friendly and easy to work with. Thanks for my fabulous new girl!

15. I bought leeke wig from Darkangelxix.
      It wasn't exactly on sale, but she was so kind and sold it to me.
      Shipping was fast too.
      It was pleasure to deal with Darkangelxix!!

16. I bought a white skin MNF shushu from Darkangelxix
      She was super nice and held here for me for a few days. She came super well packed and even with a nice wig as a gift!

I would recommen Darkangelxix to anybody, nice, friendly and keeps you up to date all the time!

Thank you again for letting me buy your Shushu =3 My dream doll is finally home ^^

17. Darkangelxix participated in a group order I ran and was super-prompt with all her communication and payment! A very responsible GO member. Thanks again~ ^_^

18. Darkangelxix sold me a lovely Volks head and shipped it very quickly from Greece to the US.
      She is very friendly and pleasant to do transactions with...
      ...thank you!!

19. I had an excellent transaction with Darkangelxix!
      I bought a pair of heels and she shipped them as quick as she possibly could.
      When there was a slight delay, she informed me immediately! :aheartbea
      Communication from Darkangelxix deserves an A++++++
      Will definitely do business with again! Thanks~ :D

20. I bought a 4D Mistletoe outfit from Darkangelxix. She's very easy to deal with. Everything is good.