1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkangelxix

Jul 11, 2006

1. I bought a body from Darkangelxix and she was wonderful to deal with!
      I would definitely buy from her again :fangirl:!

Thanks so much~

2. The wig I bought from you arrived a little earlier in the week! Thank you so much, it's just what I needed! ^_^

3. I bought a MNF head from Darkangelxix, she is a kind and friendly person.
      Transaction was wonderful, very fast shipment, great communication! And I got a refund cause shipping was less, then we anticipated! Rare honesty, great seller! :thumbup

4. i bought a mini fee darl elf soo head from Darkangelxix and she was wonderful to work with^^ she let me do a layaway and when i thought the head have gotten lost she looked into it and found it wasn't^^ an amazing seller would love buy from again^^

5. Darkangelxix bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived. Wonderful to do business with.

6. We bought a Fairyland Feeple Cali from Darkangelxix. The transaction was smooth and she was lovely to deal with. She gave us all the information we needed and helped us with the shipping options as well as agreeing to a short layaway. The doll arrived quickly and in one piece. The metal plate was left out of package and she put that in the mail separately. I would happily do business with her again and if you buy from her, you're in good hands. :aheartbea

Thank you so much!

7. Purchased a Cali head from Darkangelxix. She was everything a buyer could ask for. She kept me updated constantly, and the head arrived nicely packaged and in perfect described condition. I would defenetly do buisness with again! + + + + +

8. Another wonderful transaction with Darkangelxix, I bought a doll from hear and she was very friendly and helpfull. I love dealing with her, she is very nice!
      I will certainly buy again!! I hifghly recommand her :D:fangirl:

9. I bought a Zaoll Muse from Darkangelxix, she arrived in perfect condition.
      Darkangelxix was very nice, there was a good communication between us. ^_^

Thanks again :) !

10. Commissioned a face up from Darkangelxix and she was wonderful to deal with. Honest and kind, very good at keeping contact and had me updated every step of the way.

I'd definitely deal with her again if I have the opportunity.

11. My doll has been arrived ! Thank you so much .

12. I bought a Rosy head from Darkangelxix and I am a very happy customer :) Darkangelxix kept me informed and shipped when she promised.
      Thank you for Rosy :)

13. I bought Luts white boots from Darkangelxix. She was very kind and everything was perfect ! Thank you ♥

14. darkangelxix is so kind to let me have the Euclase M. head at an affordable price:D. She even held the head for me for a long time until it arrived. The transaction was smooth, the communication was great, she packed well and shipped fast ---- I can't be more happier! Many thanks!

15. Thanks to Darkangelxix for my Euclase!
      He arrived yesterday in safe and he is gorgeous! Darkangelxix was very kind and patient with this deal, I had all information about process. I'm very happy now! ^^

16. Got some model wrap pants from DarkAngel, and I love them! She had great communication, and shipped very promptly. Id be happy to buy something from her again!

17. I just bought a set of SSW clothes from Darkangelxix. Her communication was great, and she shippd them to me vey quickly. I would absolutely buy from her again. :)

18. I brought some Euclase Legs from DarkangelXiX, it was a very easy and pleasent transaction with super fast shipping! I'd be more then happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

19. DarkangelXiX purchased my Topaz; she was a really fast payer, and I ave to say she is one of the most polite, kind and empathic persons I've met in this board. Even if we had some problems with the Greek postal office, she never lost her manners and we were n contact all the time until the package apparead again! She even too the time and the effort to update me with the research with limited internet access from her vacation place. I totally recomend her, she has been a pleasure to deal with, and I am happy to have met her in DoA. Thank you very much!!!

20. I split an Heliot by Soom with Darkangelxix and she was very communicative and supportive during the 6 months we needed to have our doll! She is a nice person and trustful, thanks for your help ^^