1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Darkangelxix

Jul 11, 2006

1. Had an awesome transaction with Darkangelxix! :) I was desperately looking for a Heliot blushed body and I was able to find one through her, as well do a partial trade! He arrived swiftly and without any problems. Darkangelxix was a total sweetheart through the whole deal as well! Thanks so much again!

:pcake

2. got a pair of hands arrived safely XD and it had nice stamps too :P

3. I sold an Unoa Zero to Darkangelxix and she was wonderful to deal with! Paid promptly and was very sweet through the whole transaction. :)

4. I bought a DOT outfit from Darkangelxix. It arrived very quickly and is beautiful! Thanks! Recommended!!!

5. The Heliot head I bought from Darkangelxix arrived today, she was very polite and the transaction went smoothly! It was a pleasure to deal with her ^^

6. I bought a Littlefee Ante winking head from darkangelxix and all was smooth.
      She told me in detail how P+P could be so I had an option and everything was clear.
      I was also reassured that action would be taken if package was lost(which it wasn't).
      Also, she sent off the faceplate quickly and arrived within a few days.
      Thank you.

7. i brought a cass outfit from darkangelxix good communication and fast delivery :D

8. I participate to Darkangelxix's Split for Cass, and bought Cass' shoes.
      All the transaction was a perfect dream. Darkangelxix is sweet, nice and honest person to deal with ! I'm happy to say that I've already have transaction with her before and will continue : it's always a pleasure !
      Thanks !

9. I sold Amber's Fauna Arms & Hands for Darkangelxix! Communication was great, payment was fast and she's such a sweetie! It was a great transaction, thank you so much~! ^0^

10. I just received Byyg and Beyla from Darkangelxix.
      It was my first transaction on DOA and I was a bit nervous. Darkangelxix was very patient with me and communicated throughout the transaction.
      Thank so much. I love my little ones.

11. I bought from Darkangelxix a Souldoll Chiron head.
      She was nice and helpful. She was kind enought to keep the head for me for 3 days, until i managed to pay.
      It was easy to done business with her. ^w^
      Thank you, i'm very grateful for it!
      If you like and interested, i will happily send you some pics about him, when he is ready :P

12. I have sale a SOOM SPHALER Head to DarkAngelxix, communication was great and payment was made barely imediatly.

13. I bought a Unon from DarkAngelxix with 3 month layaway. She was very sweet, accommodating, and the communication was great. The packaging was the best I've seen! She also included a lot of extras. :) I would definitely do another transaction with her. ♥

14. Bought a Beyla from her, and she was wonderful to deal with. She kept in good communication. The post office on the other hand was abit scary as my package was marked as received at the post office, but then no updates for over 10 days. I let her know and she contacted/checked with the post office, and then surprisingly the next day there was an update on the package showing it had left the post office finally. I would totally buy from Darkangelxix again, I just want others to be aware if their package status doesn't update to let her know, and it's most likely just the bad postal service, but that the package is not lost. Darkangelxix was great to deal with through the wait, etc... Wonderful seller!

-Anneke

15. I would like to leave positive feedback! I bought a doll from her, and she was very nice and kind, I had some problems with the payment and she was willing to hold the doll for few days. It was shipped quickly and packed extremely well. Many thanks!

16. Bought a Leekerword LS-023_M shoes for Unoa/Narae/MNF girls And it's everything I hoped for. Love the shoes. Although shipping was a little slow due to the holidays but I will love to do business with again. Thanks a bunch! ^__^

17. darkangelxix participated in my Alk split for the birdy feet. Communication and payment was always quick and pleasant, and it was an absolutely wonderful transaction all around! Thank you so much! Definitely would work with again :)

18. :thumbupI sold my limhwa half elf to darkangelxix.:aangel: great transaction, she was very friendly and paid quickly.would highly reccomend!

19. I bought a narae from Darkangelxix and it was a wonderful transaction
      She is very friendly and answers fast
      The doll arrived very fast, in perfect condition
      I will deal withe her again for sure!!:fangirl::fangirl:

20. Traded with Darkangelxix. Even with a few delays on both ends it was a great trade, great communication and she was really nice and let me know if there was a delay or something come up.
      Thanks for a great trade ^^ my boy really loves his clothes (that actually fit lol :D)
      Recommended for trades :D