1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DarkRegrets

Nov 21, 2007

1. Darkregrets purchased a hound boy from me
      It was such a pleasure doing business, quick payment
      And even let me know when he arrived, overall a fantastic transaction
      ;)

2. Darkregrets bought my F60 Juri event head. It was a fantastic transaction from beginning to end, Payment was super fast, great communication throughout...thank you for letting me know the head arrived safely. Would be more than happy to do business with again. Thank you ;)

3. DarkRegrets purchased a Volks outfit set from me. Her messages were friendly and she always replied very quickly! She paid very quickly and let me know when the item arrived safely. High recommend! Thank you! ♥

4. Another great transaction with DarkRegrets as the buyer of my glass eyes. Always a pleasure to deal with!
      Many Thanks!

5. I sold some wigs to DarkRegrets. Overall an excellent transaction! Friendly, fast communication and speedy payment. I was notified as soon as the wigs arrived. I would be happy to sell to again and would gladly recommend. Thanks for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

6. DarkRegrets bought a Soom biweekly outfit from me. A lovely buyer - paid in full immediately, and informed me as soon as the outfit arrived.

7. Darkregrets bought my Vesuvia and I'm so happy with the sale. Fast payment and super frendly. Highly recommended. And thank you for letting me know she got there safe.

8. I sold some clothing items to DarkRegrets and the transaction was very smooth! She also let me know when the items had arrived. Thank you very much!

9. DarkRegrets bought a body from me. She is super nice to deal with and the communication went really well. She paid promptly as promised and everything went really smoothly! Thanks for a great transaction and I'd definitely recommend her to other! :D

10. Sold a Volks outfit to DarkRegrets. Transaction went very smoothly -- nice friendly communication and paid right away. Would happily do business with again!

11. DarkRegrets bought two wigs from me. It was a very smooth transaction, she replied quickly to my messages and also paid promptly. She also let me know that the wigs had arrived safely. :) Definitely recommended, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you so much~ :D

12. I sold a Dollshe Husky for DarkRegrets. The whole transaction was great, they let me know when they paid and got the doll, paid in timely manner and were super friendly. Definitely recommend!

13. (Belated) I sold a SOOM Beryl and bi-weekly outfit to Dark Regrets last year. She paid promptly, in full, and communication was excellent. Thank you again!

14. DarkRegrets bought a Dollshe Saint on layaway from me and she was nothing but sweet and communicative! Great transaction, thank you and I hope you enjoy your boy ^^

15. Darkregrets bought a doll from me and she was absolutely fantastic and friendly to deal with. Quick to reply to my pm's and quick to pay. Would gladly deal with again.

16. Darkregrets purchased a pair of eyes from me and the translation went smoothly ^^
      Thanks again~!

17. I have sold a purple Minigenue to DarkRegrets, the transaction was smooth, communication was nice, payment quick. Thanks again!

18. DarkRegrets purchased a Dollshe Amanda from me. It was a perfect transaction from start to finish, quick payment, great communication and overall a wonderful experience.
      Thank you again!

19. DarkRegrets bought a twigling elf ingenue from me. Everything has been perfect : payments as fixed, communication always nice and smooth. It all has been great !! Thank you very much !!