1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for darthmermer

Jul 12, 2008

1. DMM did a partial trade, partial payment for my DIM Edmon head, and I couldn't be happier. <3 She's a very straightforward, honest individual who kept great contact with me throughout the whole process, paid quickly, and shipped the partial trade out super fast. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

2. I've bought a Buddydoll Yuriel head from DMM and I want to tell that everything was great and fast!
      Thank you very much!

3. Darthmermer purchased my littlefee body from me and was very nice to deal with (I listed a feeler before I really wanted to lose him).

4. Wonderful trade with darthmermer. The doll was just as described and packaged well. she shipped her quickly too. Thank you, I would trade again any day.

5. darthmermer bought part of the Mr. Devil set. Fast payment, and let me know when it arrived. A+++++ Thanks!

6. I purchased an Obitsu 1/3 female chest piece from Darthmermer to have something to sit floating heads I am working with on. Good communication, item arrived today A+.

7. darthmermer bought my Tan Dollzone Yuu. She paid fast and was even kind enough to pay the PP fees right down to the last cent. I just love dealing with people like her. Hugs, Marie

8. I bought a LittleFee Pipi sleeping faceplate. Darthmermer was fab to work with. Thank you.

9. I bought a little fee Shiwoo outfit, and everything went great. She was very nice and replied very quickly. Was sent out very fast and was packaged up really nice. I would buy/sell with her again. Thank you so much for the outfit.

10. I received my LittleFee Shiwoo from darthmermer today and I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction. He was well packaged, and arrived quickly considering the distance. I would happily deal with her again.

11. DMM traded her Orientdoll Il fullset for my Minimee Yukie Nakama, and I'm very pleased. This is my second time doing business with her, and of course she is always wonderful. ^_^ She shared friendly communication, did a quick shipment, and was patient when I had difficulty sending out my package to her. Thanks so much!!

12. Sold a Dollzone Jake Head to Darthmermer. Fast payment and excellent communication.

13. I just bought a fabulous custom commissioned dreadlock wig, and I was very pleased with the way she worked with me to build what I wanted! There were lots of working pictures, & very prompt communication. Shipping was fast, too.

Thanks much for the good service! :)

14. Darthmermer bought a DZ Hid from me, she was awesome to deal with and paid quickly, and sent me a wonderful message when he arrived. Would definitely recommend her.

Thanks so much !! :)

15. Engaged in a clothing/head trade with darthmermer, and she was an absolute doll herself to work with!

16. I performed a trade with DMM, my DZ Aleister Xi for her BBB Sprite. Everything went very smoothly; she was fantastic to negotiate with. I would deal with her again in an instant!

17. This is my second time trading with this person. i traded some clothing for a ws godo head. Item was sent pretty fast and kept good commuication in pm's I would gladly trade with again.

18. I purchased a doll from her and the transaction could'nt have gone smoother smile.
      Thanks for the lovely doll.

19. purchased a wig from darthmermer. it came exactly as described and quickly too! excellent communication! :)

20. I purchased a brand new set of Kelly clothes from darthmermer and they arrived safe and sound yesterday. New in package as described, excellent to work with, quick shipping! Thank you so much!