1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for darthmermer

Jul 12, 2008

1. Bought a set of Kelly outfits from darthmermer for my Brownie. Good communication and the set arrived quickly. Would definitely do business with again.

2. Did a super trade with darthmurmer, swapping a Dz Orlando head for a Nanuri 08--and she even included the wig! Really pleasant and easy to do business with, planning on doing more with her!

3. DMM and I did a trade my LTF El FP for her PKF Cupid Multihead - Communication was fantastic and it was a really simple and straightforward transaction.... Would happily trade with her again anytime ;) Thanks again

4. I bought a PUkipuki body from darthmermer, and it was an easy, smooth transaction. Great packaging! Thanks again! ;)

5. Completed another happy trade with darthmermer, this time a small BB for a Bobobie tan body, which was even nicer than described! I highly recommend this pleasant person!

6. I love doing business with darthmermer! This time around, I sold her three wigs, and the transaction was great! Smooth communication, quick payment, and she let me know when they arrived.

Always a pleasure!

7. Bought a PukiPuki from her. Arrived quickly and safely. I love my little girl!
      +1 as a seller!

8. I just did another trade with Darthmermer -- and once again, it was perfect in every way! The dred wig she made for me is great and the other items in the trade were in great shape (and I think she threw a few in she didn't mention to me -- there was so much!)
      I would not hesitate to trade with this member over and over and over . . . . !

9. I recently adopted a bbb isabelle from darthmermer
      I thank her for allowing me the pleasure of this little girl,:aheartbea
      great communication and fast shipping, thank you so much xxxxxxx

10. :DI bought a Littlefee Ante from darthmermer. I love her! Very well packed, & in great condition.:aheartbeaI am extreamly pleased with my new "Ante"! Thanks so much darthmermer! :aheartbea

11. Our Puki lost a hand and D responded to my wtb/wtt thread with a generous flexible terms offer and did a trade of clothing for the hands- much to Honeys relief! The hands were here a couple days later and are darling and Honey is dancing around in appreciation, as are the rest of us! Thank you so much for such a happy transaction- much appreciated!
      QZ and Honey

:aheartbea"Thank you Darthmermer!!!":aheartbea
      [​IMG]

12. Darthmermer and I traded, I got:
      [​IMG]

SO happy with my new baby's face plate! thank you Darthmermer!

she also purchased a set of hoofies from me, and has been a great buyer and wonderful conversation, thanks deary!

13. I just recieved the DZ body that Darthmermer and I went in on for a split and I have to say, I'm ecstatic! Communication, shipping and everything was superb!
      Thanks so much Darthmermer!

14. I bought a LTF Faceplate from Darthmermer, shipped next day, great communication, was in great shapeand she even did a partial trade with me! THANX!

15. darthmermer sold me two BBB gold bags (Or burritos!) and she was very understanding when it took me a few days to get back to her and pay her due to real life getting in the way. Both bags arrived in beautiful condition and quickly which I really appreciated. Would def. do business again with her.

16. I posted a WTB thread looking for a PukiFee faceplate, and darthmermer quickly replied to me, offering her Bonnie FP. She was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with through the whole transaction, and was very gracious in doing a short layaway arrangement with me. She packed the faceplate very well, and it arrived safe and sound today. I'm super happy with the faceplate, and wouldn't hesitate to buy/trade with darthmermer in the future. Thanks very much! <3

17. I sold a wig to darthmermer. Great, easy transaction. thanks!

18. I sold a wig to Darthmermer, sent payment quickly and was very patient despite a mistake with the postal website! Thank you again :)

19. Darthmermer did 4 face-ups for me. THEY ARE awesome! She was patient, accomidating, a real pleasure to converse with and MY babies are gorgeous!!:thumbup:dance:dance:dance I sent her my troupe and everyone arrive home safe sound and taken care of. I am soooo Thrilled!!!!!

20. Ooops, I forgot to leave feedback! I got the hooves an they were extremely well packed and in perfect condition! Thanks so much!!