1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for datumzine

Jun 13, 2006

1. Bought some clothes from datumzine. They arrived in perfect shape and her communication was excellent.

Thank you so much!

2. A beautiful blue frost wig just arrived from datumzine, Very pleased with my purchase. a pure joy to buy from

I highly recommend

3. I bought a used black sweater and besides a slight hole in one arm it was in great condition. Shipping was very prompt as was communication.

4. I've got a cute little chinese game from Datumzine ^^
      The communication and attention is wonderful, and she sent it very well packed and fast :3
      It's the second time I deal with her, and would love to deal again. She is great!!

Thank you very much!! <3

5. I bought a Bobobie Tony from datumzine and am pleased with the whole transaction. Thanks again!:)

6. I just bought a Bobobie Green Pixie from datumzine. She was awesome. She worked with me, kept in touch constantly, the doll was just as pictured and she threw in a little extra. I could not have asked for a better person to work with.
      HIGHLY recommended!

7. I bought an adorable BB Rumba dress from datumzine. It's very cute, and I'm quite pleased. Shipment was also very prompt and great communication. WONDERFUL seller!

8. Datumzine is exactly the kind of person you want to work with. She did a faceup and blushing for my girl, and wow it looks looks fantastic!!! She's kind and professional, in her demeanor and her A+ artwork. She asked me what I wanted, took specific note of every detail, and made my girl into everything I've dreamed of for my first doll. She even threw in a cute handmade dress and shoes, taught me doll tips, and invited me to a meetup that I had a blast at!!!

A++++++ :D :D:D

9. I purchased a Cyan Kiera from Datumzine. Kiera arrived safe and sound, and Datumzine kept me updated on the shipping information. Thank you very much!

10. datumzine bought a pair of eyes from me and provided easy communication and quick payment! Nothing but praise to give here ^ ^ Thanks!

11. I traded my doll for a doll of Datumzine's and she was just wonderful to work with! She quickly sent my doll out to me and it was just as described with more extras than I even realized it was coming with!:D It was a safe and fabulous transaction with excellent communication:D I would happily work with her again!:D

12. I bought three pairs of eyes from datumzine. They arrived super quickly, and well packaged! Thanks!!

13. I sold an Angel Studio Paddy head to datumzine and she was a joy to work with. Super fast payment, excellent communication, and very understanding when I forgot to put the "gold card" in the box and had to mail it out separately the next day. Would not hesitate to transact with again!

14. I did my first ever trade in the marketplace with datumzine, and it was perfectly awesome in every way!:) Communication was wonderful and friendly. She was completely open and honest about any flaws, so there were only happy surprises when I opened the box. She packaged the doll extremely carefully and shipped promptly as promised. Our traded dolls arrived in only two days (within hours of one another.) She included many wonderful extras that are perfect for the new character I'll be giving my new doll as well. I cannot imagine a trade for perfect than this one!:D

15. I bought a Pipos Curo from datumzine, and was very happy w/the transaction, the quality of the doll and accessories.

16. Purchased Yo-SD outfit. Very professional transaction. Outfit is wonderful.

Thank you!

17. I bought a fantastic Yo-sized outfit from datumzine. It was a great price, very nice quality, very quick ship, with pleasant and quick communication. I would definitely recommend! :D

18. datumzine bought a pair of acrylic eyes from me, paid promptly, and let me know when they arrived. Super awesome! Thank you for being an amazing buyer! :)