1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Davinerurinvega,Aoyuki_kitsune?( DOLLIRIUM AESTHETICA)

May 14, 2006

1. I just bought some Zoukeimura spray from Davinerurinvega, and it was a wonderful transaction! She was a pleasure to deal with, great communication, and shipped REALLY fast!

Thanks again :)

2. hehe
      WONDERFUL girls. They accepted three of my heads even though they were closed. kept GREAT communication and did them all WONDERFULLY

I cannot stress how much i love these girls. They're so wonderful to work with X3
      I'll definitely commission here again!

3. I was stuck in an emergency Christmas-present pinch and in desperate need of a certain wig, which I found & bought from Davinerurinvega off the mp! She was SUPER-AMAZING and shipped the wig out *immediately* so it would get to me in time to save my butt *lol* Which it did! THANK YOU!! And thank you for the candy too ;)

4. Thanks so much for letting me know the item arrived, Aoyuki_Kitsune ^.^ She bought something from me and was completely friendly, patient and understanding even through a postal slip-up. Awesome!

5. Bought some t-shirts from Davineruinvega, she was most excellent with communication and shipped them out quickly.
      Would do business with again.

6. Rin joined my Zack fair minimee GO, she's fast at communicating and prompt at payment. It was a very smooth transaction and I highly recommended her!

Thanx again for bringing Zack home!

7. Davinerurinvega bought a pair of Yo-SD wings from me and sent payment very quickly! A hassle-free transaction! Thanks so much!

8. I bought a cute shirt and skirt set from this seller. she allowed me to use a money order and let me know when she got it and when the item was sent out. very easy to talk to and I would certainly by from her again.

9. Bought a Black Cat Lucas head from Davineruinvega. Excellent transaction :)

10. :D I bought a WT01 Wig from Davine, it's in perfect-o condition and arrived today. VERY fast shipping, awesome person, and very very sweet. Communication was A+++, and her patience only makes her all the more a worthy seller :) Thanks again!

11. I bought a blonde wig from Davinerurinvega and the transaction was perfect! She let me know when she shipped it & sent it out super quick. I sent payment Thursday night & my wig is already here & on my boy (Monday)! Needless to say he absolutely loves it! The wig is great & was a very affordable price. :aheartbea

Great communication & I hope to do business with you again! Thanks again & again! Definitly would recommend to others! :)

12. I bought a wonderful pink wig from Davineruinvega, and it was a perfect transaction! The wig is adorable, was shipped very quickly, and overall was a very pleasant experience. Thank you!

13. I bought a dolkot body from Davinerurinvega and the transaction was perfect.
      friendy and very good communication, and quick shipping.
      The body came very very well wrapped and safe ^^
      Thank you so much!

14. i bought some eyes from Aoyuki_kitsune, and they arrived today! despite a little mixup with the shipping (the eyes i received were not the ones i thought were available) she was very very kind and offered to fix the order...which makes all the difference in the world.

i recommend this seller! very fast and communicative, and accomodating!

15. Sold a beautiful Tinybear wig to me. Super fast shipping. Lovely person to deal with and would gladly due buisness again with! Thanks so much for the prompt sending, its beautiful just as described!

-PakouChan

16. I bought a wig and it arrived super fast! She patiently waited for the dreaded paypal funds transfer XD Overall a lovely experience :)

~Ari

17. I have bought a Ninodoll Ando head to Davinerurinvega.
      Very kind, highly recommended. A pleasure to trade with.

Thank you very much, Ando head is in perfect conditions and the shipment was perfect too. You've made a dream come true :fangirl: thanks!

18. I purchased a pretty brown MSD wig from Davineruinvega, and the transaction was great. Lightening shipping and great to communicate with. Highly recommended! :)

19. Bought a lovely skirt from Davinerurinvega, arrived just as described, well packaged and fast to the UK, def recommend :)

20. I bought an Elf Chiwoo head from Aoyuki_kitsune. She shipped him super fast, packaged him very carefully and was very sweet throughout the sale. She is a fabulous seller! Thanks again, I'm in love with her!! :D