1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Davinerurinvega,Aoyuki_kitsune?( DOLLIRIUM AESTHETICA)

May 14, 2006

1. Davinerurinvega cooridinated a Soom Io split; I purchased the lion's mask gold eyes: it was an easy and trouble free transaction. Nice communications and prompt shipping. She very kindly packed the eyes in a sturdy cardboard box so the eyes arrived today in perfect condition. Thank you!:daisy

2. I purchased a pair of purple eyes from Davinerurinvega as part of a Soom Io split - they came in excellent condition and very well-packed. :) :goldstar

3. Awesome, awesome, awesome person to work with. She paid quick and was completely understanding, thanks a lot!

4. Davinerurinvega participated in my Glass Eyes group order and the transaction went smoothly, even though three pairs of her eyes were initially excluded from the order. In the end, everything was sorted painlessly and ended on a great note. :D Invoices were paid promptly and communication was well kept. She was a pleasure to deal with and I definitely recommend her.

:clover Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! I appreciate it! :clover

5. I purchased Black Cat Lucas default eyes from Davinerurinvega. They arrived in beautiful shape and look great in my F16, I'm so happy with them :) Everything in this transaction went wonderful(quick and friendly) and I would be delighted to deal with her again!

~~~Thank you very much~~~:D

6. Davinerurinvega bought a pair of SD16 girl jeans from me. She was excellent with communication and paid quickly. Smooth and great transaction, would do business with again!

7. Davinerurinvega was a participant in my very first Leekeworld group order. She was just as much of a pleasure to deal with just as she was the first time I worked with her. :D

:clover Your participation in this group order was much appreciated!! Thankies!! :clover

8. I bought a misc. green butterfly eye from Davinerurinvega, and I love it! Fast shipping and good communication!!! A+++ seller!

9. I bought a head from Davinerurinvega. Item was exactly as described. Communication was fast, shipping was even faster and my head was fabulously protected. Overall, she was speedy and awesome. I can't wait buy from Davinerurinvega again!

10. I bought a wig from Davinerurinvega. It shipped quickly and communication was always friendly. Overall a very positive transaction! :)

11. Davinerurinvega sold me a Miho head and shipped *super* fast even though she was not well and I really appreciate that. It arrived well packed and in perfect condition.

12. Sold Iris SD 16 outfit to Davinerurinvega.. she paid quickly, was pleasant to communicate with and responded to all pm's superquick. Would love to do business with again! Highly recommend this member! Thanks again!

13. Bought an MD Ryu head from Davinerurinvega. It just arrived today. Her patience and communication are oustanding, the item was shipped quickly and was well packaged and the head itself was in excellent condition. Overall this was a brilliant transaction and I'd definitely trade with her again in the future.

14. I bought a pair of eyes, and they arrived safe and sound.

15. Davinerurinvega participated in a Dollmore GO I ran. Payment was always prompt and communication was friendly. Thanks so much for helping the GO be a success! ^^

16. I recently purchased a DIM (NS) MNM body from Davinerurinvega and I must say the transaction went perfectly. Communication back and forth went very smooth and speedy. Shipping was also expedited very quickly. I received copies of the shipping receipts as well. She is a very business-minded and thorough seller. I would highly recommend "ANY" kind of transaction with Davinerurinvega!

Davinerurinvega is "DEFINITELY" a :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar seller! :thumbup

17. Participated in a Dollmore Group order of mine, paid very quickly and great communication, would love to have you in the group again!

18. She was a member in a Dollmore GO. She didn't hinder it and was nice along with everyone else!! :3

19. What can I say? Another PERFECT transaction! I purchased the DIM MNM Vincent Valentine head from Davinerurinvega on layaway and I could not have been more happier with this transaction. I received my Vincent in wonderful condition, perfectly packaged and shipped quickly - Easy as 1, 2, 3...:) I am totally a repeat customer and HIGHLY recommend Davinerurinvega for any and all transactions...SIMPLY PERFECT! ;)

20. Bought a pair of DOT boots from me in my favorite kind of transaction - quick and painless! Friendly and awesome as a customer, and thanks for letting me know they arrived :)