1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Davinerurinvega,Aoyuki_kitsune?( DOLLIRIUM AESTHETICA)

May 14, 2006

1. I bought a D.I.M. boy body from Davinerurinvega. They gave me the exact shipping cost ahead of time and even gave me a reciept! The body arrived in perfect condition and so did the box, and I'm very happy with it!

2. I joined a Chrom split run by Davinerurinvega and everything went perfect!
      Thank you so much! ^^

3. I also joined the Chrom split, the organisation and the communication were excellent ^^ it was absolutly perfect, thank you so much~

4. I've just safely received my Supergem body as part of a Cass split led by Rin and Kit. I dealt with Rin for info and payments. Everything went very smoothly throughout the four-month layaway and my portion of the order arrived complete, safe and sound. I'd definitely participate in another split led by this duo. Thanks!

5. Davinerurinvega and I did a split on Chrom. They / She was always very on top of what was going on. Thank you very much great transaction will always do business with!

6. I got my HZ boots today and they are great ^___^ Rin is an excellent seller, thank you :)

7. I participated in a Cass Soom split hosted by Davineurinvega, it was a pleasure to join and I thoroughly enjoyed how organised everything was - My portions from the split arrived beautifully packaged and I honestly couldnt be happier :)

Thank you again!!

8. Rin commissioned a kimono from me as a gift for a friend, and was a total pleasure to work with. I would be happy to recommend to others, and to work with her again!
      Thanks again :)

9. i purchased a MNM head from Davineurinvega, the transaction was perfect, beginning to end.... the head shipped quickly, and arrived safely, well packed.... great seller.

10. I had the most amazing transaction recently with Davinerurinvega during which I purchased her beautifully face-upped Zack Fair MiniMe Head.

She was very, very quick to resepond to PM's the entire way through the transaction, and she answered every question I had and went to great pains to find out the best shipping method for me, it was very, very helpful.

The head was shipped very promptly after I paid, and despite England having atrocious problems with the mail system at the moment due to snow (man we fail) he still arrived from the USA in just over two weeks, which is very, very good! ^_^

The box was wonderfully packed, he could barely move around in it at all, and the head itself was wrapped up very securely with the head cap individually wrapped as well, I was absolutely delighted!

Then the face up, which I thought was beautiful anyway in the pictures, but in real life it was just amazing, made up of beautifully delicate lines and I was really, really exceedingly happy.

Thank you very much for an utterly excellent transaction. I would buy again without a second though! ^___^

11. Thank you so much, Rin, for a wonderful transaction. I bought a Minimee head from Rin and she was extremely good with communication. The box was very well packed and she got the head out to me immediately upon receipt of my payment. My highest recommendation!

12. Rin was kind enough to let me step in and take over her Sphaler split when Soom's website change hit instead of just participate. She paid layaway payments in a timely fashion and stayed in good communication, and let me know when her parts arrived safely. I'd be happy to participate in another transaction with her. :)

13. Davinerurinvega participated in my cass split, paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with.

14. Davinerurinvega bought several items from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. Thanks so much!

15. Davinerurinvega and I traded our doll heads with each other. That's really a wonderful transaction with her. Very good communication, fast shipping and perfect packing. The doll head arrived safely and sound. She is really a considerate person and kindly help me to wipe the faceup of head. I feel very happy and warm with her. Thank you sooo much ^ ^

16. Sold Dollybird 10 to Davinerurinvega.

Very nice person to deal with and prompt payment. Perfect transaction ^^

Happy sewing!

17. Ran an excellent split for Soom Breccia~~Always kept me informed Everything went so smoothly~ Would certainly buy from again

Thank YOu !! ^_^

18. I was part of Davinerurinvega's Breccia split and am very happy with the transaction. The split was incredibly smooth and well run, and her status set-up was very clean for letting us all know where we stood.

There was a small mix-up involving hands, but this was quickly resolved without any issue what-so-ever -- Rin is wonderful to deal with. :)

19. Davinerurinvega participated in a GO with me and I couldnt be more happy. I had no issues, payment was prompt and communication was excellent. i look forward to another GO :)

20. I bought a beautifully painted Sphaler head from Davineurinvega and it was a flawless transaction--friendly pms, prompt shipment, perfect packing--just wonderful! Thank you!