1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DeadLegato

Aug 31, 2006

1. Traded a Rozen Maiden SD costume for a lolita dress I had, transaction was smooth and we kept contact the entire time! Will gladly trade and possibly purchase from in the future! My girl looked great in the costume <3

2. Purchased a Dollzone head from DeadLegato, was exactly as described, prompt responses, fast shipping, and was packed really well. Thanks once again!

3. Did a trade with deadlegato! It went lovely. Was filled with great communication! Doll was safely packaged and shipping was fast. Thank you so much! And I will gladly do so again. Thank you do much.

4. I traded faceups for a DOC body. She shipped fast and was a pleasure to deal with through out the whole process. I would do business with her again anytime ^_^

5. This lovely lady purchased some wigs from me. Everything went wonderfully! Thank you !

6. Traded a DH Jacket for DeadLegato's MNF El head.
      It was a splendid trade and he arrived in perfect condition packed beautifully.

I would def do business with her again!

7. DeadLegato bought a pair of Leeke incubus horns from me. Very understanding buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to deal with! Thank you and hope you like the horns! :)

8. Nice and easy transaction with DeadLegato. Purchased some Ent parts. Wonderful to work with and highly recommended!!

9. Deadlegato got 2 more faceups from me. as always she was a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend her to anyone ^^

10. I bought a beyla tail from deadlegato, transaction was smooth, they were super nice, and the shipping was FAAAAST!! :) Highly recommended!

11. DeadLegato bought a couple of Leeke Wigs from me recently, and the transaction was great! She paid quickly and let me know right when the wigs arrived! :) Great buyer and highly recommended! Thanks again! :)

12. DeadLegato purchased a wig from me, and everything went perfectly! She kept great communication and kindly let me know of its arrival. Thanks again!!

13. I bought a head from DeadLegato and it came in perfect condition. Thanks!

14. I traded some eyes with DeadLegato, and it couldn't have gone any better! ^_^ Thank you so much for being a wonderful trade partner!

15. I bought a pair of ResinSoul Pixiu feet from DeadLegato. She communicated well with me, and let me know when they shipped. They arrived in great condition and very quickly. Thanks for a great transaction!

16. I purchased a boy body from DeadLegato and she shipped him quickly and he arrived perfectly! Communication was excellent, and I liked the transaction so much that I believe I'll buy again!

17. Another great transaction with DeadLegato - this time shoes and a surprise that was greatly appreciated! Looking forwards to another transaction in the future!

18. I bought a wig from DeadLegato, It arrived quickly and packaged well.
      Wonderful person to deal with.

19. purchased a wig! fast, friendly, helpful, and was even very patient with e even after i made a bit of a hair brained mistake with my shipping adress XD Would buy from again.

20. I participated in a split for a Fullset outfit and shoes Hosted by DeadLaegato and I'm very glad I was able to join! Communication was excellent and friendly, I was able to do a layaway and everything went very smoothly. The iems were shipped super fast once received by the host and overall it was a pleasant transaction, I look forward to joining more split in the future! Thanks so much!