1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Deni

Jun 17, 2009

1. I was in Deni's spilt for Dolomi, and got the tail. She let us know what went on with the order, when it shipped, and when she shipped. She packed the tail well, and shipped quickly. Very friendly and I look forward to dealing with her again. Thanks!

2. Deni bought my soom bix with layaway, paying as fast as posible, and very kind person to talk with. I'm very happy with all that.
      I recomend Deni and I would repet the experience happily. ^^

Thanks for all!

3. Deni hosted a split for SOOM Dolomi. She ordered the outfit in my behalf. Everything went very smoothly and I am super happy!! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Deni again. :)

4. I was part of a spilt hosted by Deni and she was great to deal with! Great communication and everything went very smoothly! Would deal with again! Many thanks!

5. I was part of a SOOM split hosted by Deni! The order went well, communication was good, and my items came very very well-wrapped!
      I would definitely participate in a split with her again :)

6. Deni bought my Iplehouse Ryan. We agreed on a 4 month layway and she paid the deposit right away. She ended up not needing the Layaway and paid him off a month later but I'm sure the Layaway would have been smooth.
      Communication was always awesome and she even sent me pictures after he arrived :D
      I can't recommend Deni enough, she's such a sweet person and awesome to deal with <3
      Thank you again!

7. Bought a headback from me and there was great communication and swift payment. Thanks so much!

8. Deni bought two commissioned wigs from me and she was incredibly patient while I took the time to work though my worklist. Absolutely most friendly through PMs and was so kind to pay and reply swiftly. Would love to work with again! 8) <3

9. I bought a DOD body from Deni . It arrived very quickly and was very well wrapped . She was great to deal with , lovely friendly pms . I would be happy to buy from her any time , thanks again !

10. Amazing buyer!! :D

I sold my Iplehouse SID Lee to her on a short layaway. She also asked me to do her face up. We agreed on terms and everything went fantastic!! She paid on time and kept good and nice communication!!

100% recommended!! Thanks a lot, Deni!!

11. Deni bought a Soom Syen outfit from me. SHe was quick with communication and paid promptly. I would be happy to work with her again anytime. :)

Thanks again! :truffle

12. Deni bought a Grit outfit from me and everything went very fine. The payment was quick, and Deni kindly kept me informed when the outfit got delivered. Thanks for this transaction, Deni !

13. I joined a split hosted by the stunning Deni:
      she was simply perfect,the communication was faster than a jet plane,she was kind,polite,sweet and nice.
      I will surely join again to any of her split and GO cause the deal was simply super pleasant!

14. I joined Deni's Migma split and she organized everything extremely efficiently, even arranging for Soom to send my part of the order directly to me. She was super fast in communication and very clear in attending to the details.

Moreover, Deni came to my rescue when my post office lost my package! Even though she is not in the US, she forced USPS to talk to her and figure out what had happened to my package. I got my box back and it's all because of Deni!

Not only is she an amazing split partner who I would jump at the opportunity to order with again, but she is also extremely sweet and helpful and truly a pleasure to work with. :aheartbea

15. I traded my Minifee for her JDF Terra~ in all it was a pleasant transaction; she was very co-operative and her replies were always clear, friendly and prompt(: Terra arrived packaged safely and she even threw in clothing for him too. Thanks a lot! :D

16. Deni bought a YoSD outfit from me. It was a smooth transaction and she was very friendly. Recommended! :D

17. I bought a Soom Migma dress from Deni. The communication was very nice and fast. Deni shipped the item fast, too. ^^
      The dress is in wonderful conditions and I love it! Couldn't be better! :)

Thanks!

18. Deni participated in my DOT Code no.02 split - she took the head. It was a long-running split (we all took a little bit to have money ready) - Deni was 100% ready when it came time to place the order. :)

It was a great transaction - thanks so much Deni! :)

19. I traded a Lishe head for Deni's Unoa face-plate. Communication went smooth, shipping was fast and Deni let me know when the head had arrived. The face-plate was packaged very well so it wouldn't get damaged during shipping.
      It was a pleasure doing this trade with Deni.

20. Bought a couple of puki-size wigs from Deni. Perfect wigs, fast shipping, and Deni was absolutely lovely to transact with! Excellent international deal!