1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Deni

Jun 17, 2009

1. Deni bought a Soom Cprit from me. She was a long layaway and there was a kink in the end few payments after one needing to be moved after transport needing to be fixed. But she was informitive and keped me updated every step of the way. I definetly recoment selling to Deni and I would love to deal with her again.

Thanks Deni =D

2. Traded with Deni for her DOD tender Shall. She was a pleasure to deal with and answered pm's promptly. Definitely recommend and would not hesitate to trade or buy from again.

3. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

Deni bought two wigs from me, and as an absolute pleasure to work with. She had great communication, even knowing when they arrived and payed promptly. I would love to work with her again. 100% recommended as a buyer.

4. I bought a pair of Rose Sprite legs from Deni. They were very well packaged and communication was excellent.

5. I bought a MNF body form Deni - she sent it packaged securely and was good enough to refund excess shipping...communication was also excellent...

Thanks so much!

Alicex

6. I bought Dune/Nor Birdie Feet from Deni. The communication was very good. The shipping was fast and the items were well packed. ^^

Thank you. ^^

7. I bought a DoD head boy to Deni.
      well package, quick sendind, good communication.
      All was perfect

Thank you very much

8. Deni bought a pair of eyes from me. She was really nice. Payed very fast and mailed me when received package. I can honestly recommend her and would love to deal with her in future.

Thank you Dear:)

9. Deni bought from me a pair of Soom cuprit horns,she kept promt communication with me,she was very kind and patience,and of course the deal was a real pleasure as usual!She also pm'de me to let me know about receving the horns :)

10. I just traded my unoa 1.5 for her woosoo and I have to say what a lovely person!! the transaction went smoothly and quickly she kept in great communication and lots of lovely extras came with her. I would trade again for sure!

11. :aheartbea Positive :aheartbea

Deni participated in a fairyland split that I lead and also bought a woman's catsuit from me. She paid promptly and had great communication throughout the transaction. I would definitely work with her again, and recommend her as a buyer, A+++! :goldstar

12. I purchased a Dream of Doll Code No.02 head from Deni. It was a very smooth transaction! Deni is a very nice seller and kept me updated throughout the process. Thank you very much! :)

13. I recently purchased a Unoa Lusis from Deni. She was more than wonderful to work with! Always responded quickly with lots of patience and kindness. Shipped fast and safe as well :) I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

14. I traded my Delf Miyu with Deni for nYID Erica. Deni was brilliant, very friendly and quick to reply to PMs. She even gave the doll a faceup for free! Erica was well packed and promptly shipped.

She was very patient and understanding when we had problems with my courier delivering her doll. I'm very happy with our transaction and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her or to do business again! :)

Thanks Deni! :D

15. I was searching for an old Soon super gem body to match my Beryl head and Deni offered me one that had been in her care, but unused. She let me do a rather long layaway as the offer came right as I was accepted back to school and had to cut my hours at work as a result.

Deni was extremely patient and understanding, she also gave me photos when asked. The body was shipped promptly, packaged well and I can't wait to get her all strung up proper!

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her, thanks so much.

16. Purchased an Iplehouse EID Woman from Deni. Found her wonderful to work with in every regard. My doll was lovingly packed, safely crossed the Atlantic, and was joyfully welcomed by a delighted new owner! I would not hesitate to buy from her again--thank you, Deni!

17. Deni purchased an outfit from me, and I couldn't ask for a better transaction. I'd be happy to deal with Deni again anytime! :)

18. I bought Soom Heliot Head from Deni!It is perfect!
      Thank you so much Deni for such great Deal!
      Would like to have deal with you again^^

19. Deni traded my Crobi Nia for monzo.
      All went well and I am happy to work with her again!
      Thank you!

20. Deni did an absolutely fantastic job on my Dollzone Mo! She restrung and wired him, gave him a fantastic body blush complete with manicure AND pedicure, and gave him a brand new faceup and all for a very very reasonable price! The work was flawless and I absolutely love his new look, and he can POSE!! He can even stand on carpet. She worked magic on him and I couldn't be happier with the work I received <3 Would definitely recommend