1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DevKimiko

Jan 15, 2008

1. took part in a group order organised by DevKimiko-- everything went perfectly!

2. I bought a pair of Souldoll eyes from DevKimiko, and the transaction was wonderful! Communication was great, she shipped them out quickly and each eye was individually wrapped!

3. DevKimiko bought a Volks LE shirt from me.
      She's an excellent buyer for good communication, fast payment making, and prompt information giving. Highly recommended, thanks a ton!:)

4. DevKimiko bought a sadol clothing from me. And transaction couldn't be better :fangirl:
      She is very lovely to deal with, friendly PMs and fast payment. Thank you very much. :XD:

5. I bought a bracelet from DevKimiko. First of all, I have to say she makes lovely jewelry. I totally have to get more someday. Secondly, she is wonderful to communicate with--prompt and friendly--and shipped the bracelet out quickly. It was a perfect transaction and I hope to work with her again in the future. Thank you again!

6. DevKimiko made a dream come true for me when she accepted my commission for two very individual rings for my boys. The result was perfect: excellent workmanship, careful and beautiful packaging and fast shipping. Communication was easy, fast and pleasant. I'd always buy from her again. Thank you!

7. I bought a gorgeous Dollmore wig from DevKimiko and she is so wonderful. She sent it and it made it in seven days, much less than the shipping time estimate! Thank you so much! Great seller and would definitely purchase from again! :D

8. DevKimiko participated in my recent Soom Australia GO and communicated and paid fast!!! Thanks!!!! :)

9. I commissioned wedding rings for two of my boys from DevKimiko. She was amazing. Very receptive to all my mad ideas, excellent communicator and the rings are simply astounding. Now we are really looking forward to the Big Day!

10. I bought DevKimiko's beautiful Morning Springs Eternal necklace and couldn't be more pleased. She responded to all PMs promptly, shipped the necklace quickly, and was friendly and easy to communicate with. The necklace was also safely packed and is absolutely perfect for my future girl. Thank you so much, DevKimiko! :)

11. purchased a lovely wig... came quickly and extremely well packed. great communication as well! :D

12. I did a trade with Nadia for a ring and bracelet in exchange for a skirt for her Zaoll Muse. She was awesome to deal with as always, and I love the jewellery! Will definitely be back for more X3

13. AWESOME jewelry!! There should be much more feedback here! :)
      Just bought a matched set of ring and bracelet, and could NOT be happier! Both pieces are beautiful, well made, and just so... sparkly-gorgeous!!!
      Terrific seller! Fast, excellent shipping, great communication, and top notch products!
      You can't go wrong here!

14. I recently sold a pair of trousers to DevKimiko and the transaction couldn't have gone more perfectly. Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. I was on vacation when the sale was made and DevKimiko patiently waited for my return to ship. DevKimiko was a joy to deal with throughout!

15. Bought a wig from DevKimiko, quick and easy transaction, everything went smoothly. Thanks!~

16. Bought a wig from DevKimiko. Friendly and helpful, fast postage, perfect transaction. Wig is gorgeous. Thank you, DevKimiko. :)

17. Devkimiko recently organised a Crobidoll GO for Australia which I took part of. Everystep was easy and efficient. She kept communication throughout and posted the items promptly!

Thanks!

18. I bought a daisy chain bracelet from DevKimiko's jewelry shop and wow, it's so beautiful! She is a pleasure to deal with, replies quickly to all PMs and questions. Shipping is also quick and the bracelet came very well packaged and protected. Thanks Nadia!!

19. I participated in the Leeke Go that DevKimiko ran. Communication was great and friendly. Once my items arrived they were posted to me straight away! Thank you, DevKimiko!!!

20. I participated in a Leeke GO that was run by DevKimiko. Everything went astoundingly well. Communication was top notch, the products were delivered safely and in a timely manner, and ontop of everything she is super friendly.
      For my first GO ever, DevKimiko was patient with me, and I would have to say the perfect group leader.

A+++++ would buy from again :D