1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Diefbaby ^-^

Aug 5, 2006

1. I commissioned a top and pants for my Dollmore Model girl from Diefbaby. They arrived promptly (today, in fact) and the items were well-packaged and the quality is AMAZING, and the items were exactly to my specifications. I'm still baffled that she only charges $7 (Or $8 in my case; as I asked for extras.). I hope she continues taking commissions; I hope to do business with her again.

<3

2. Thanks to Melissa for making such pretty clothes for my gram's Sooah! :)
      Here are the pics of white halter top, black pants & stripe denim skirt.
      [​IMG][​IMG]

3. I commissioned Diefbaby to make two vests, and they came out MARVELOUSLY. Everything I had hoped for and more. She was so wonderful to work with, sent me photos of how they were going in progress and even gave me the different clasps that I wanted. <3 Here's a picture of my Tim wearing the MSD vest she made (I've got another one in SD13 size, an exact replica of the MSD vest). <3

[​IMG]

Love love love Diefbaby's work!

4. Just bought a hakama set for my dollshe boy from Diefbaby! She was very quick and very fun to work with. Thanks!!!!

5. Diefbaby did a simple yukata commission for me, and it was great^^ She was fast and the price was good too =)

6. Diefbaby made my boy a lovely custom outfit and extra shirt. She worked with me and let me send her my own fabric choice, and was very friendly and easy to communicate with. She shipped the outfit right away, and it arrived nicely packaged. I haven't been able to try the outfit on my boy yet, as he's off for customizing right now, but it looks great on it's own. I WILL be doing business with her again!

7. purchased 2 dolls from me. great communication and fast payment!

8. Diefbaby created a custom outfit for my Limho Mano. Her attention to detail is outstanding, (I had a 1920's-1930's look in mind and she was very mindful of that and made sugesstions for 'period' detailing :) ) The quality is EXCELLENT and her communication great.
      I HIGHLY recommend her!

9. Diefbaby made a hakama set for my DoT boy, Akiel, last September, and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. She kept in constant communication with me and sent me pictures of how it was going. She even hand delivered it to me since we live in the same area. :D The hakama set is wonderfully made and fits him perfectly. Thanks, Mel! :aheartbea

10. Shipped group order minimee head very fast, wonderful communication, lovely to do buisiness with ^_^ thank you very much!

11. Hosted a minimee order for me and didnt ask for anything in return! :sweat
      very helpful, understanding and nice!
      everyone was imprested at how fast she shipped to us.

THANKYOU MEL :aheartbea

12. Diefbaby did a great job hosting the minimee group order.
      Head shipped pretty fast and everything went amazingly smooth!

Thanks so much!
      Kirsten

13. Diefbaby did a custom hospital gown a la "I'm a Cyborg but It's OK" for me, very fair price, excellent communication. Product better than I'd dare hope!

14. I engaged in a trade with Diefbaby. Excellent communication, very helpful, accommodating, and trustworthy DoA-er. And the little jacket she made for me was very well done and just perfect in every way! Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction. A+ :)

15. Diefbaby hosted a Minimee group order recently and the transactions were flawless. Great communication and the item shipped quickly... Thank you so much!

16. She's awesome! I commissioned Diefbaby for a pair of jeans and three long sleeved shirts. Everything came out great. She was really patient and understanding with me even when there was a mistake on my part about the order. Hopefully I'll be able to commission her again. :)

17. Commissioned Diefbaby to make some clothes, she was quick to respond, really nice and really fast shipment! She updated me with pictures and such and the clothes are absolutely lovely! Eduard and I love them soo much, thanks! =D

18. Sold her a MSD Yuni II. Great communication and very friendly! Thanks :)

19. I ordered a t-shirt for a Yo-SD. Super fast and the packaging the shirt came in was super-secure! The quality of the shirt is great too. ^_^ I'd definitely order from her again.