1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Diverse Designs/LordSesshoumaruSama

Nov 15, 2006

1. I bought some pants and a shirt from LordSesshoumaruSama and they are amazing. So well made. Much nicer than I expected. Now if my boy would only get here I could actually try them on him. LOL. I will post pictures when he arrives in your outfit and I will certainly be buying from you again. Thank you.

2. Just got some jeans for MSD kids, they are so cute!
      Quickly shipped, and nice e-mails too :) Would buy from again!
      Thanks!
      -Melissa

3. I ordered a pair of jeans--and they are wonderful! Fast shipping too! I will definitely be ordering more from Lord Sess.....

4. Fast Shipping! And a great quality of clothes. The clothes are more beautifull for real then on the pics! Great work :D

5. I would highly suggest those jeans. Just fabulous, perfect fit, and a great price. Finally, someone who doesn't charge an arm and a leg for something AMAZING!

6. Just got the latest installment of skinny pants from LordSesshomaruSama/Diverse Designs, and the boys are fighting over them already. I can't say enough about these clothes -- they're beautiful.

And as everyone else has said, the communication and speed of shipping are incomparable! :)

7. Just got a pair of skinny jeans. All I can say is... Wow!!

They fit my DZ Megi perfectly. I love how easy they are to take on and off, and they look amazing. I will definitely be stalking the Diverse Designs thread for more! :D

8. I absolutely love the jacket and sweater I purchased! The sewing and construction are high quality and very professional. Communication was excellent and the shipping very quick. Highly recommended!! ^__^

9. holy smokes, talk about being pleased with a transaction. GOOD GRIEF!! BOY HOWDY!!

Awesome quality, great prices, fast shipping, lovely communication, wonderful style... yeah!! WOOOOT!!!

10. Very fast to respond to pm, quick to ship and awesome clothes. Will to do business again.

11. I bought several items from LordSesshoumaruSama for my dolls. Extremely wonderful transaction from the quick response to the swift shipping, plus my items were well made and just as described.

I look forward to buying from you again. :)

12. Fabulous transaction, and shipping was lightning fast! I purchased two shirts, which are extremely well-made; I'm very impressed. Will definitely be buying from Diverse Designs in the future!

13. Nice product, fits well on my Volks MSD, and arrived very promptly after payment. :) Great seller!

Noel thanks you:
      [​IMG]

14. I've just received my black haori~
      It's so gorgeous, and LordSesshoumaruSama is such a nice person~
      ^w^

15. I LOVE THESE CLOTHES! They are so well made and VERY cool. Lord SesshoumaruSama was so nice, responded so quickly to PM's and shipped lightning fast. I can't wait for the next round of clothes!

Deborah

16. I just had a *wonderful* transaction with Diverse Designs--I bought a fab striped shirt for my boys, and it arrived incredibly fast! Not only is the shirt well-made, but the presentation was adorable, with a cute card and heart-print bag. Two thumbs WAY up! :daisy

17. My experience couldn't have been better! Quick to respond to emails, quick to ship. Thank you very much!

18. Great items, great communication and fastest shipping EVER! thank you!

19. I can't say enough good things about this designer. I just received my second round of shirts which are beautifully made and really cool. I received them before I could blink. I want more and more and more!!!!

20. 100% of awesome seller! bought a few shirts and they are all wonderful. I couldn't be happier. Will definitly do business with again.