1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Diverse Designs/LordSesshoumaruSama

Nov 15, 2006

1. Bought another top for Fin, and yet again another great transaction.Will be getting more clothes too.

2. Wonderful communication and pleasant transaction. Plus the shipping was so fast! Wow! I look forward to purchasing more high quality clothes from you. ^_^

3. Another perfect transaction with Lord Sess. The pants are wonderful. I will be ordering more! Thanks.

4. I have had several transactions with this wonderful seller, have one in progress and I'm sure will have many more in the future. The clothing is very well made and very affordable. Communication is excellent and shipping super fast!

Thanks!:D :D

Gail

5. Brilliant transaction again, love the tops, and so do the twins.

I will be back lol

[​IMG]

6. I got my turtleneck yesterday and it's gorgeous!! I love your new line of casual clothes! Thank you so much!!!! ^____^

7. Just received some t-shirts for my MSD boy, thanks again :)
      Well made clothes from quality materials at great prices- How can you go wrong-? And such nice people too :)
      One of my favorite sellers!
      -Melissa

8. One of my favorite sellers too! Got my MNF jeans today - I love them!

Thanks for another great transaction.:D

Gail

9. I made another purchase for MSD clothing from Diverse Designs and I have to say the design is just wonderful! All my shirts and pants for MSD are always a little on the short side, but D.D. makes them the perfect length! Another great transaction and fast shipping. <3

10. Thanks again LordS for the super cool tops! My boys are so decked out in style with all your designs!!!! Can't wait for the next round!

11. awesome clothing. affordable, VERY well made, the finished seams are beautiful.
      my boys love them! fast shipping in a padded package for safety.
      thank you thank you thank you :)

12. I ordered again from them!! They're just so wonderful to do transactions with! The quality of the their products are astounding, even my grandmother(Who was a seamstress in her time) couldn't help but marvel over the quality of the pants! ^^

Thank you so much :3 My kids and I are very happy! I'll send pics soon ^^ <3<3<3

13. I ordered a pair of cargo pants and a long sleeved shirt, both for MSD, from LordSesshouMaruSama on Saturday the 17th. She was very quick at replying to PMs, and let me know as soon as she got my payment, and when the package was in the mail. It arrived on Wednesday (the 21st), and I'm thrilled with the high quality! VERY highly recommended! I know I'll definitely be ordering from her again! :D

14. I love the clothes that I ordered (a jacket and a pair of cargo pants) I will definately be ordering from them again! Super fast shipping and great communication. Thanks again:D

15. Just completed a transaction with LordSesshoumaruSama and it was great! Item was sent promptly and was well-packaged. Thank you so much! It's adorable. ^_^

16. Purchased two shirts and a pair of pants- Such wonderful fit! Couldn't be more pleased! And oh my goodness, VERY VERY FAST shipping:aheartbea :aheartbea I WILL be back to spend more LOL!:lol:

17. Ordered MSD clothes and SD striped bondage pants. They are -so- fantastic, I can't wait to take and post photos of this wonderful design.
      Shipped quickly. :)

18. had yet another wonderful transaction! love my boys new clothes! totally awesome!

19. Great seller...the hoodie was sewn extremely well too! Thanks!

20. Awesome, awesome, awesome clothes! Wonderful communication, just overal great to deal with. Will definitely be buying from LordSesshoumaruSama again and totally rec for any future botential buyers. Thank you again so much and I'll be posting up pictures of Loki in his new clothes later! <3