1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Diverse Designs/LordSesshoumaruSama

Nov 15, 2006

1. Ordered two MSD items -- a pair of skinny striped bondage pants with chains and a sheer green tunic. Items arrived super-fast, fit my baby like a dream (this is the first time he's ever owned pants that fit properly), are made extremely well, and look great! A+ transaction, will absolutely buy from again in the future. :D

2. Ive bought before many times and always come back, clothes fit well, very well made, my resin boys and girls love them.

brilliant communication, well packages, cant praise enough..

and I will buy more lol..

Thanks alot A1+++++

3. You and me both, mystical-maz!

Just got the latest, a really gorgeously-made hound-sized tunic top in the yummiest of greens. I can't say enough good things about this team, their designs, and their professionalism! :)

"I'll be back"...

4. Eee, my boy's pants came yesterday and I love them to death. >3< Smooth transaction, nice service, and super quick delivery. I'll be coming back soon. x3 <3

5. I've had another three (or four?) great transactions with LordSesshoumaruSama, all went really smoothly and shipped uber-fast! The quality of the clothing is just so professional and the fit is always great!

6. just receive another awesome pair of pants! wonderful transaction again!

7. What can I say? Great clothes, great prices, great communication and all around great to deal with. :aheartbea :D :aheartbea

I wish I could buy it all!

I love LordSesshoumaruSama!:aheartbea

Gail

8. Wonderful seller! Prompt turn around and incredibly friendly. The items are gorgeous and thank you. I can't wait to do business with you again. ^__^

9. We've got to stop meeting like this!! :D

No, seriously. I have a beautiful sewing machine here and *could* sew for myself, but I haven't even a shred of the design talent this team has. I'm a broken record here (who else besides me remembers records? ;) ) but the clothes are excellent, the shipping speed is stellar, and they're just uber-nice people!

Buy. You will not be disappointed.

10. Beautifully designed and constructed clothes. Fit my Dollmore Kyle perfectly. Outstanding communication through out the transaction and super fast delivery. I highly recommend and would purchase again.

11. I was so excited to get the green cyber pants!!! AHHHHHHH! They are so cool I could just die! As usual, LordS out did her self in every way!

12. Hi, I have just recieved my first 6 items of clothing 3 SD and 3 mini, I am blown away!!! Firstly by the speed they arrived to me in UK and how well they fit, and how good they look and how well made they are, apart from how professional and sweet LSS have been, my boys are very happy bunnies, and i will certainly be buying again, I recommend LSS 110&#37; Huge thankies (>_<)

13. Another great transaction with LordSesshoumaruSama. Super fast shipping, great communication and awesome product. thank you LordSess.

14. Had another great transaction with LordSesshoumaruSama. The shipping was super fast and the quality is amazing. It's always really exciting seeing the new items every monday. ^_^

15. recieved hound pants today, totally love them and will buy from again..
      thanks so much!!!

16. Wonderfull Seller. Prompt posting with the item in wonderful condition. Thanks so much.

17. asked if diverse designs could make a particular piece of clothing in a different size, and they came through with no problem. Thanks!

18. The clothes arrived to day and they are wonderful! The shipping was great and the transaction was so smooth. I would definately buy from you again!

19. Adorable clothing, great quality, great communication, and super fast shipping! Definitely recommended, thanks so much!

20. I bought a pair of MSD pants and they're lovely! Shipping was fast too. Thank you!