1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Divo

Jul 1, 2009

1. Divo purchased three Leekeworld wigs from me. All communication was friendly, payment was prompt, and she notified me as soon as she received her package. Thank you for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

2. Lovely seller, I bought Divo's Benny and she arrived very quickly in perfect condition, obviously welll cared for.
      Lots of helpful and friendly communication.
      A wonderful hassle-free transaction. I would definitely recommend Divo to everyone. :daisy

3. Divo purchase a Celine MNF head from me. She was easy to work with, quick payment and even sent me a picture when the doll arrived. A lovely person to deal with. Thank you and I hope you enjoy your girl!

4. Divo bought two pairs of mako eyes from me. Everything was perfect with the transaction and she is a really lovely person.

5. Diana bought SMP mnf sweater from me. Prompt, friendly emails, and fast payment.
      Easy transaction in every way. Thanks for all! :kitty2

6. I purchased a MiniFee Woosoo -- she was shipped out super quickly and arrived very well packaged. Communication was spot on and I'd be happy to deal with you again !

7. Diana sold me a gorgeous Minifee Celine. I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

8. Diana bought a minifee body from me! Paid off layaway super early and was very pleasant to deal with. Thanks so much Diana!

9. Diana, bought a Fairyland MNF NS Luka A-line girl. Transaction was great, thank you very much.

Highly recommended.

10. We've just finalized a really smooth and easy transaction, when Divo bought my F60 head. She paid off the layaway much faster than expected and it was an extremely positive experience dealing with her. I couldn't be happier!
      I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, any time :) :)
      Thanks so much for everything!
      :daisy

11. Divo bought a SMPdoll sweater from me and everything went perfectly :D Wouldn't mind doing business in the future :)

12. She bought a feeple60 body from me .. The transaction was fast and she was so understanding that shipping took me several days to be able to ship the body out ^^

13. Diana purchased a feeple65 Chloe from me. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. Very friendly, great communication. We started with a layaway but she managed to pay her off early and let me know as soon as Chloe arrived. I could not have asked for anything more. Very highly recommended. Thank you so much ^_____^

14. Divo bought a Licht wig from me and she was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was good and payment quick, she also told me when the wig arrived. Would definitely recommended ^-^.

15. I bought Feeple60 tan Chloe from Divo. Transaction was very smooth, doll arrived well packed and shipping extremely fast! Thank you!

16. I recently bought a tan skin Feeple60 Rin head from Divo. She had great communication, shipped out quickly, and packed the head very safely! I would definitely buy from her again and highly recommend her as a seller. Thanks! :)

17. Diana bought a minifee Sia tan head from me! The deal was great as always! :kitty2
      Fast payment and very pleasant communication! Thanks so much Diana! :aheartbea

18. She bought some BJD eyes from me
      the contact was very good and we kept in touch via PM during the whole conversation. even with easter holidays in between the shipping she waited paciently until the package arrived.
      thank you for buying the eyes. have fun with them.
      I'd always do a transaction with her again! Highly recommended.

19. Divo bought from me a MNF Tan body A-line payment was very fast and on time. And Divo let me know when the body arrive. Thank you so much!! :D

20. I purchased a MiniFee Tan Chloe head from Divo and everything was perfect! ^__^ She was shipped out quickly and arrived very well packaged. I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much! :aheartbea