1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for djkhimtaka

Feb 28, 2008

1. Djkhimtaka traded her Hid for my Too. He arrived in fantastic condition, exactly like she had described. Great communication, polite and friendly. ^^

2. djkhimtaka and I recently traded dolls that we had that just werent making us happy... Now I'm pleased to say after the fastest trade transaction on the planet (24 hours LOL) I'm the extatic owner of a new Tiny, which arrived in record time and expertly packaged, and my Mini has gone to a very loving home!! Thanks so much for the most fun I've ever had on DoA swapping dollies :aheartbea

3. Did a head/face-up trade with djkhimtaka and everything went fantastic! She did an amazing job on the face-ups for my children! She kept great contact through-out and I look forward to seeing what my other children look like once they come back from her (once I get them shipped out, that is. lol)!

4. POSITIVE! A++++

I highly recommend djkhimtaka. Consistent, honest, polite and kind, djkhimtaka and I had a very smooth transaction. I highly recomment djkhimtaka as a trade partner, a seller or a buyer. No hesitation here, djkhimtaka is a very fair member.

Thanks Much!

~Gus

:sumomo:

5. Djkhimtaka bought a mohair wig from me and was extremely patient while I dealt with some issues here at home. Her payment was prompt, her communication was excellent, and I hope to do business together again soon.

6. Djkhimtaka and I did a partial trade/payment(on my end) for an Edmon head. She was very kind and answered all my questions. The head is amazing. Thank you so much.

DMM :kitty2

7. Djhimtaka made a trade with me for her DoC Too. She was very kind and had great communication. Thanks so much! Recommended!

8. djkhimtaka purchased a Barrowman MNM head from me, I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant transaction. I hope you enjoy :D

9. Did a trade with djkhimtaka and everything went great. :)

10. DJkimtaka did a face up for me... How gorgeous my boy is now! She was totally communicative throughout, put up wtih delays on my side and was just.....super awesome cool! Definatly will be commisioning her for face ups in the future.

[​IMG]

11. This was my first purchase/transaction on DOA and I couldn't be happier. I purchased a doll and a floating head from djkhimtaka, both with fabulous faceups. Communication was excellent, shipping was fast and secure. Highly recommended!

Jim

12. She bought a wig from me recently and the transaction went wonderfully. Fast payment and great communication. She was extremely understanding when I wasn't able to put delivery confirmation on her package and informed me when it arrived n.n would love to to business with again

13. I traded a lot of premiers and mws for a modded doc t. bee-a head with make up. The make up is amazing! The head is perfect! I planned twins, but looks like i'll have trigeminals XD

14. Recently I had the pleasure of doing a purchase and a trade with djkimtaka. I purchased a DIM MNM Cloud Event head from her which she modified for me. She was able to open Cloud's eyes for me and pierce his ear upon my request. I must say that her artistry and her kindness are astounding!:aeyepop: Cloud came to me in "PERFECT" condition with all modifications done at 'NO CHARGE" to me.
      We also conducted a trade. I traded my Tender Elf Sha event head for several wigs, a hat and a rosary made by her. As far as her end of the deal - EVERYTHING WENT THROUGH WITHOUT A HITCH! I received all goodies from her in wonderful condition. It was like Christmas :hollyberry in Spring!
      I cannot compliment her enough as far as our transactions are concerned. Both transactions were completed at the same time and in a timely manner. I "HIGHLY" recommend her for any/all transaction.:thumbup

djkimtaka IS A :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar SELLER!

15. I bought a Shiwoo head from djkhimtaka. she was a pleasure to deal with.
      Thank you so much!

16. Bought a chiwoo head off djkhimtaka!
      i LOVE him, great person to buy from, very friendly and fast!
      ^_^
      A+++
      x

17. I did a doll trade with Djkhimtaka and it went perfectly. She even sent clothing and eyes as extras. Thank you. Your work is lovely.

DMM :kitty2

18. Purchased a modded DoT female body and transaction was perfect. Requested a tattoo be added and it is fabulous! Highly recommend this member and seller!

Thanks so much!!!:D

19. Purchased a "practice" head from djkhimtaka - what a pleasure to deal with! Communication was quick and personable, and head was shipped promptly! Thanks so much!!

20. djkhimtaka bought a MSD Lut's wig from me~~
      She paid very quickly and was very patient waiting for it to be shipped, a pleasure to deal with =D