1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for djkhimtaka

Feb 28, 2008

1. I bought a MNM Dante head. She was very friendly, sent the item imediately, and the item came very quickly and in perfect condition. Would do buisness with her again!!!

2. I bought a modded Cloud minimee head from djkhimtaka. She was very quick to respond, kind, and a pleasure to do business with. She let me know when everything was shipped out also, with out me asking! Head was packaged wonderfully too. So perfect, I couldn't have asked for more. ; )

3. I bought a Souldoll Yewon head, and djkhimtaka was kind enough to do a custom faceup on her as well. The faceup came out wonderfully, and the head was promptly shipped and arrived within just a couple of days. I couldn't be happier :)

4. DJkhimtaka sold me a Johnny Depp Minimee head. She shipped it immediately and was a pleasure to deal with.

5. djkhimtaka and I did a wig swap and I finally got the wig I was looking for! It arrived safe and on time and she was great to work with! Thanks a lot!

6. I've recently bought from and sold to djkhimtaka and both transactions went very smoothly with great communication, thanks!
      :)

7. Got an msd Body from djkhimtaka. and the transaction was simply wonderful! djkhimtaka is very sweet and kind, even sent cute little gifts along with the body ^_^ very smooth and great transaction! would love to work with again ^_^

8. Nanuri 07 head Trade and partial payment

I was informed when the eyes I sent her arrived and when she would be shipping my Nanuri head out.
      Confirmed the day she shipped which was the same day payment cleared.

Excellent communication! Very patient and a total sweetheart to deal with.

Thank-you very much!

9. ^.^ did a trade with her. My T. Sha for her MNF woosoo. :) she did a beautiful job on the face up I asked her to do. Perfect communication and trade, would love to do business again.

Thank you!!

10. I bought a Minifee neck piece from djkhimtaka.
      She was great person to deal with. Communication with her was easy. Shipping was fast and the item was well packed.

Thank you djkhimtaka!
      It was nice to deal with you.

11. Sold a wig to djkhimtaka and it was a flawless transaction. :]
      Would love to deal with again and recommend to others.
      Thanks very much!

12. djkhimtaka was part of a GO I organized for a Miles Edgeworth Minimee. She was prompt with payment and communication, and great to work with. Thank you!

13. djkhimtaka and I traded dolls and it was an excellent transaction! She kept me informed of all aspects of shipping and I received an awesome Tender Elf Sha! Thank you again!

14. Purchased a Migidoll Ryu head from djkhimtaka with one of her custom faceups. Kept open communication with me, very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. I absolutely love the head I got from he.
      i would not hesitate at all to do business with djkhimtaka again in the future.

15. I sold a Chrom head to Djkhimtaka and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with! She replied to PMs promptly and paid right away. She also let me know when the head arrived to her safely, which is always appreciated. Thanks!

16. I traded a Super Gem body for Djkhimtaka's MNF Woosoo girl.
      She was friendly, fast and had good communication. My doll arrived safe and exactly as described.
      I can only recommend to do business with her.

Thanks a lot. :)

17. I bought a Tender Elf Sha head from Djkhimtaka. The face up is absolutely gorgeous! Communication was great! Djkhimtaka is super nice! I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you!

18. I just completed a transaction with Djkhimtaka, In which she purchased a Likemey 65cm body from me. Her initial contact was straightforward and polite, and as soon as an agreement was reached she sent payment VERY promptly, exactly as agreed upon. She is a delight to work with and just a wonderful buyer. Thank you so much!

19. Just sold my elfdoll Lydia head to Djkhimtaka and she was such a pleasure to deal with and let me know as soon as the head arrived. Highly recommended ;)

20. I bought a Ninomiya DIM Minimee head from djkhimtaka. The transaction was perfect, she gave me a good deal on him, and he arrived quickly, safe, and in perfect condition. :) Thank you!