1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dobry

Oct 26, 2009

1. I sold a unoa headback to Dobry it was an excellent transaction, thank you!

2. Dobry bought a Syen head from me, the transaction went well and she had great communication. A pleasant to work with.
      Thank you! ^^

3. I sold a teenie gem Ai body to Dobry. I was a great transaction and wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again!

Thank you!
      Chrystika

4. I bought a NS Soom Super Gem Female body from Dobry. She was incredibly accommodating throughout the sale, offering me several options for layaway and shipping. The item was packed securely and arrived in great shape. Highly recommended!

5. I did another commission for Dobry ^ ^ She pays on time, is patient, and very nice <3 She has always been lovely and very very easy to work with! I recommend her to every and anyone~~!!

6. I bought a FDoll Body from Dobry and everything went really smoothly, she shipped it fast and everything was really well packaged =D

Thank you!

7. Dobry bought a MNF ss head from me. What an outstanding transaction. She paid super fast, always was a pleasure to talk to and let me know promptly upon safe arrival. Wish everyone on DoA was this good. Thanks!

8. A great buyer and a pleasure to deal with <3 I highly recommend!

I do hope the wig works perfectly for you my dear!

9. she bought pairs of glass eyes from me ^^
      very nice customer, fast payment :)
      highly recomanded!

10. I sold a wig to Dobry. It was a perfect transaction. Very nice buyer and very polite at all times. Would love to deal with her again. Thank you!

11. Dobry bought some wigs from me. Great communication and fast payment. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

12. I sold an Unoa L-Bi to Dobry. The communiction was amazing in every moment and although we had some difficulties, the sale ended fully succesfully! I totally recommend her. :)

13. Dobry purchased an amber head from me; she payed ultra-fast and told me when did the doll arrive. I totally recommend her! Thank you very much ^^!

14. Dobry bought a Fairyland Event M-Head from me. She paid quickly, told me when the head arrived, was super easy to deal with, and a joy to communicate with. I would gladly deal with her again. Thanks so much!

15. I bought a gluino face from Dobry~ nice guy~ easy to deal with. Thank you~

16. I did 3 face up commissions for Dobry ^ ^ this is not the first time I've worked with her too! She is always kind, reasonable, and easy to communicate with <33 I really LOVE painting her dolls everytime, and it is always enjoyable to work with her!! : 3

17. I bought a Unoa plate and headback and everything went just great! Fast shipping and excellent communication.

18. I recently traded my Migidoll Yuri for Dobry's Unoa boy. She was a pleasure to deal with and a charm to talk to. When it came to shipping, she shipped him quickly and even included a few extras. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. :) Thank you for the excellent trade!

19. I sold a wig to Dobry it was a perfect transaction all around! I'd love to deal with her again in the future. Thank you very much!

20. Sold a wig to Dobry. Thank you for your smooth transaction! =D
      And also thanks for your lovely picture! lol