1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dobry

Oct 26, 2009

1. Dobry purchased a wig from me, and the transaction could not have been more perfect. Thank you!

2. Dobry did a commission for me and everything went very well! She was very patient with me as I had to wait quite a while to get some of the commission information from a friend before forwarding her said info, but she was always so pleasant to deal with! :) She is a great artist and a great person to commission, I can only hope to commission her again in the near future! Would definitely recommend! <3

3. Sold a pair of YoSD boots to Dobry.

She's a wonderful, very friendly buyer.
      The payment was quick and whole transaction smooth.

Thank you! <3

4. Dobry purchased a minifee girl body from me and it couldn't have been a smoother transaction. Great communication and fast payment from a total sweetheart! Highly recommended!! Thank you!

5. Dobry answered my WTB thread for a delf body. she was very flexible with the layaway, answered all my questions quickly and the item arrived to me very quickly :)great seller :thumbup:
      thank you so much!

6. Dobry bought a RS 70cm boy body from me. Communication was fabulous, received payment quickly. I had no problems holding the body for shipping until she returned to her address. Let me know that he arrived safely. Great buyer, would definetly sell to or buy from in the future.

7. I loved working with Dobry! I did a face-up for her and she was extremely patient throughout the entire transaction even though it took a little longer than expected:sweat I would definitely do business with her again, she is a joy!

8. I did a trade with Dobry! She was excellent to work with! Everything was packaged amazingly well and arrived safely and quickly!
      I would definitely do business with her again! :3

9. I bought an angel studio MSD body from Dobry. She was very nice and answered all my questions. Shipping was prompt and I received my doll fairly quickly! :) I'm very impressed by the condition of the body, and very happy with the transaction!

Thank you! A+ :)

10. Dovry bought a doll head from me. great communication, fast payment, i recommend her to every seller ^^
      thanks.

11. Dobry bought two wigs fro me. She was nice to talk to and payment from her was super fast. She also let me know when items arrived. Awesome buyer!

12. Dobry purchased 3 wigs from me and communications were great and payment as fast. It was a pleasure to deal with him and I would not hesitate to do so in the future.

13. Dobry bought a pair of eye from me, the transaction is perfect :-"D
      Thank you!

14. i purchased a Soom Beryl, and it was a perfect transaction. good communition, packed well, and prompt,ship. the doll arrived quickly in good condition. great seller.

15. I buy a head Kill_u sp Dobry
      I am very happy with my purchase
      very good communication, fast shipment
      a big thank you

16. I participated in a split-trade Dobry hosted. My head arrived in great condition and the whole transaction went wonderfully smooth :)
      :clover Thank you :clover

17. Dobry bought Fairyland F65 Fullset Lorence from me.
      Flawless transaction: Dobry is a serious and patient buyer, she paid immediatly and replied fast to PMs.
      I would definitly do business again with Dobry. Thank you !

18. Dowry bought a Fifth Motif Venitu from me and the transaction went smoothly and quickly. Great communication. Thank you for your patience with my shipping schedule! I would not hesitate to do business with Dobry again. (:

19. Hello, Dobri have purchased a dollshe 32 body from me and it was a very pleasant transaction, polite communication and all in all very nice :)
      Thank you very much

20. Dobry purchased a DSM18 body from me. Prompt and friendly communication, met up at a local bookstore for the sale, and everything was perfect! An absolute perfect transaction. Thank you!