1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dobry

Oct 26, 2009

1. I bought an old Olivine head from Dobry and it arrived so well packed and far nicer than I expected--Dobry was careful to list and show her neck damage, but she was pristine otherwise! Dobry is a sweetie and I would do business anytime! :D

2. Dorby purchased a MNF Sia in TS from me and was a perfect buyer. Dorby sent friendly communication, paid quickly, let me know when the doll arrived AND left feedback immediately! Thank you for a great transaction!!

3. bought soom mecha angel saiph body from Dobry. friendly seller, quick ship. everything went well. will work with again anytime. many thanks!!

4. I recently purchased a Fairyland Feeple65 Roke head from Dobry. The transaction went quite well with only one very minor bump. Communication was good--pleasant and clear. Shipping was understandably a little delayed due to a holiday (I was kept up to date on it) and the packaging was great--nice and sturdy. The small neck part was forgotten in the initial package, but once notified of it, Dobry very speedily sent it out. It also arrived safe and sound. Thanks much! ^-^

5. I bought a SOOM Amber head from Dobry. She arrived just as advertised (aside from a loose headcap, due to the back magnet being missing, but this seems to be due to a problem in transit/customs) and I was kept up to date throughout the shipping process. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from Dobry again! Thank you :).

EDIT: Missing magnet found and glued back in (it fell out during transit), so all perfect!

#65 Vanytie, Dec 12, 2017
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    6. I bought a doll from Dobry. She is very nice to communicate. The doll arrived in good condition. Everything went smoothly. Thank you very much ^ ^

7. Bought a Supergem body from Dobry and it was an easy, pleasant transaction--she had Real Life interrupt her in the middle but she told me what was going on and shipped promptly when she was able. Thank you! Everything was very well wrapped, too!

8. Painted two face-up commissions for Dobry and would definitely love to again! She's very nice, friendly and has great communication, and is very patient throughout the whole process! Once finished, payment was done swiftly and the transaction was as smooth as it gets! She's a great customer and I'd definitely do business with her again in the future. Thank you very much!!

9. @Dobry purchased my fairyland lucywen centaur wings, and was quick to communicate and pay. Great buyer to work with .

10. I sold Dobry a K-doll Kassis head. Everything went smoothly, and payment was sent promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell with them!

11. I sold some Iplehouse shirts to @Dobry Great communication, fast payment and I was notified of when the parcel arrived. I would welcome future transactions and recommend as a buyer. Thanks so much for an awesome transaction! Enjoy! :thumbup

12. Dobry bought several outfits and shoes from me. She is really nice and the transaction is smooth and great. Prompt payment and response. I would definitely like to trade with her again in the future. Highly recommended!!