1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dodgerscrubs

Mar 12, 2007

1. Got two pieces of fur fabrics from dodgerscrubs, wonderful to deal with, prompt postage and the furs are exactly like what I want XD<3

2. I bought a couple of shirts back in 05(still love them!), but more recently I bought a pair of 14mm goldenrod eyes from her. :D They were brand new and she shipped them out quickly. They arrived in perfect condition!

3. Bought some fabric, and they arrived in no time! Thanks!

4. I bought some fabric and i got a great discount, it was really nice and the fabric was just as described! :)

5. Ordered a pair of boxers for my MNF. Arrived VERY fast (of course I also live in SoCal ;) ) and in wonderful condition. Communication was extremely fast and prices were very reasonable. Would order from again if I had the opportunity.

LOL Love the address label with the picture of the closeup of the boxers :D

6. another great transaction ^^ i love the shirt ^^

7. Bought a Msd Vest from dodgerscrubs, As always super nice to deal and fast to ship ^^ Highly Recommended
      Thank you~

8. I bought a cute, high quality hoodie from dodgerscrubs. She answered all my PMs quickly and shipping was quick too. I'm thinking about buying something else from her as soon as my next paycheck rolls around ^_^

9. Heya, I bought some fabric from you. Just got it today-- great quality cloth, clean, etc. Great seller!

10. Bought a simple white tshirt ~ it is nice and neatly made and dodger even sent two little free wrist bands with it ^-^
      transaction was simple ~ no worries at all!

11. I bought a knit beanie, t-shirt and sweat bands for my L-Bi and she was very friendly and nice and I got my stuff in great condition :)

12. I bought a MSD knit cap with bandanna and a headband from dodgerscrubs. They're very well made and shipped rather quickly for having to come overseas. :D Great seller!

13. I bought 2 dollstands from her. It was very nice to deal with her. The doll stands arrived save and working just fine. I can recommend her! :)

14. I recently bought a shirt. Shipping was quick and communication was prompt and friendly. Thanks!

15. I purchased a shirt from dodgerscrubs! She was very kind and wonderful to do business with. ^-^ Thank you so much, I love it!

16. recently purchased a used (but great condition) fur wig from dodgerscrubs, as well as a brown cap (MSD). Very high quality, and not the first time I've bought from her <3

Very smooth transaction, and pleasant to deal with!

17. Bought a clothing article from her;
      she was a great seller, quick to respond and pleasant to deal with.

Thanks again, dodgerscrubs!

18. I bought her DoC Bee-A from her and she was great with shipping, transaction, communication and all that jazz. The doll did come a little dirty and had some chips and stains not mentioned, but nothing to disturbing. A good person toorder and work with. :)

19. Just want to clarify the above, I did clean the doll and there weren't chips that I noticed before shipping. I'm not accusing U_P of lying or anything, but I do take care of my dolls when they're in my possession, and things are liable to happen during shipping.

20. I bought a shirt from dodgerscrubs, communication and responses were fast and she was very patient and nice to deal with. Shipping took a little longer than I'd thought but then again I'm overseas. :)
      Item was well packed and great quality, I love it!

Will definitely buy from again. Thanks!