1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for DOLKOT

Sep 23, 2007

1. their vampire fangs always confused me to,i think it just paint tsks

2. meh, I don't think a dirty body is worth harassing them for. but i figured i would mention it here since it is worth consideration when you're deciding whether or not you should buy from them.

edit: actually now that i think about it, it might've been a NS body that i ordered...

3. any new info on dolkot?

4. Rats. I was just about to put Dolkot Ryu on my 'definite' list for Big Dal, but I think I need to keep looking after reading all this. They're much too expensive for this kind of poor quality control and problems.

5. it's so sad because I really want a Adam T.T reading this make me really think wether I should purchase him or not...

6. Oooh, this pisses me off SO hard! D<

I fell in love with Loon, Kiss, and Hara, and I had them on my list to buy, and then I told my friend that I had my eyes on a couple Dolkot dolls and she showed me this thread... So I read it all the way through, and now I'm furious. I am so angry, I want to cry.

At first, I though, 'oh, well, maybe it's just that the people who had a lot of problems are more outspoken than the ones who had successful orders,' but I quickly ruled that out. And then I thought, 'I can just get a head and put it on another body!' But then I learned that they don't even offer heads! What the hell is up with that?!

I really really love white skin dolls, and I would have gotten white skin from Dolkot, but now, I've put them on the 'completely out of the question' list, and they're gonna stay there until I have PROOF that they've made significant improvements. It's nice to hear that they say they're gonna work on the quality of their white resin, but somehow, I can't help but think that that's just a lie to get us off their backs, and that still doesn't but to rest my fears about the rest of the body have cracks, spots, oiliness, etc.

I shall be keeping watch on this thread, and maybe chiming in every once in a while. If Dolkot doesn't f.ucking shape up, I'm going to make sure that anyone around me considering a Dolkot doll knows the truth.

And to all who have received their dolls with no problem, good for you! <333 C: And the those who have had nothing but issues, my heart goes out to you. F.uck, I'm crying right now because of all this. I hope things get better. D:

7. Hmm another note to throw in... it seems you have to untie the elastic in order to unstring the bodies... or at least the body I have... it's looped through the hands instead of using small s-hooks or anything T_T;;;; seriously not appreciated. Doesn't affect removing the heads or anything, but with how dirty the body showed up, I don't appreciate having to go through even more work to unstring it and put it back together just to clean it >.<

8. A slight necro here, but the new limitation models of Bera and Loon are in WS. I asked on the Q&A board if this is the new WS resin color for all their dolls, and this is their response:

Basic doll's white color will like as new limitation model!

9. well...they do a two month layaway if that any...err good news in the dark clouds >.>

10. I didn't know they had a layaway option as well, so thanks for the info. :) I'm disappointed with the new WS since the older batches look way better, but I love Bera and Lucifer too much. ^^

11. indeed lucifer and the male party of god caught my attention,but yea...to much risk >.>

12. Oh No! I really wanted to buy a Hara. Now I'm thinking about changing my mind. :(

13. hmm... And what do you think about their limited dolls?
      Those couldn't be in such a bad shapes because their main artist makes everything for them... she would've seen if there were any injuries on the doll. So those are specially treated. Or not?
      And what about their delivery time for these limited dolls? Does anybody know how long it takes? Because these are already ready beforehand. They just have to send them out...

14. If I recall correctly, someone was saying earlier that they had ordered a limited doll and they were taking FOREVER to ship it out, and once DK did ship it out, they didn't provide a way to track it or something like that. Not entirely sure, but I'm pretty certain that someone said that. Maybe it was one of my friends.

15. Bake_Neko
      I ordered a limited doll from them, and I also thought that it shouldn't have taken long :) Well, it took them a month, and I'm pretty sure it would've taken longer but I started freaking out and threatening them with paypal dispute. After that it was shipped immediately.
      But the doll is so beautiful! I'm still amazed with how delicate the make-up is.

16. ak~ this thread has made me think twice about Yuna and Adam ^^;;; I hope things have improved though... Because it is the WS which I am interested in!

17. I was about to order my Dolkot, seriously, I have a face up artist lined up. Everything.
      But I thought, I wonder what they are like and I checked out this thread...
      I wont be ordering from Dolkot...Which is a real shame because I adore the Yuna cast,

18. Wahhhh, this thread makes me very sad. I just saved enough money for Dolkot Day, but I fear of disappointment.......

I'll have to rethink if it's worth risking.

19. Argh, I really like Dollkot molds..
      but it's my first doll, and now I'm a bit scared to order one ._.

20. News for Dolkot's feedback~

I ordered an White Skin Bera around 20th of May, and she arrived on 27th of June.
      Since they advertise for such fast shippings, i asked them few times during the process, about the shipping time. their replies were polite, and _realistic(?)_ in the way they actually told me the reasons for the delay.
      (i ordered elf ears and they were delayed, so i asked and they told that the doll was ready, but the ears were still in the making.)

Her Resin colour is Just as white as my DZ and Luts white skins. so no complaints there. :)

She DID have few scratches in her right shoulder and few very minor ones on her butt. these were very minor flaws, for me atleast. o.0 (sorry for no picture) also, her left thumb was broken, but well, i consider broken fingers as an universal accidents among the hobby...
      i sent them a photo of the broken finger and asked for a new hand. (this was yesterday, so i didnt get a response yet)

as I sanded her a bit, coated and sueded her like all my other dolls too, as they arrive, there was no signs of any scrathes left.

She also had her Face-up done, and all her seams were sanded. (didnt order either one of them) There also were three beanies, and extra eyes included as a gift. &#9829; And they send their dolls in a neat carryingbag.

For me, the whole ordering-process on Dolkot was Positive.
      (I also know a person that ordered Adam as white skin, and he was in perfect quality too. )

Anyways, here's a arrival-picture of my girl. She has a glamour body.
      (link since she's nekkid.) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/Angstihinata/dollies/20080708_5.png

I hope this was SOME help to all of you whove been wondering to order or not to order from them! :3