1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Doll-Mage

Apr 12, 2006

1. I just received Volume2 of Doll Candy and it is awesome!! The patterns are super to use as is, printed on good contrast paper so you can easily trace the patterns and keep the originals nice, and the directions are clear. Best of all they are good, basic patterns, so if you are handy with pattern alterations you can use the provided patterns as a base for making all kinds of garments. If you aren't handy with altering patterns Doll Mage has thoughtfully provided some clear drawings to show how to change the patterns to improve fit. A super buy for sewers! And I got it in a surprisingly quick time for Canada Post--2 weeks to the USA. Doll Mage was very nice in communicating, too!

2. I purchased a DZ Fei from Doll-Mage. He was just as advertised! I'm quite happy with him. Communication with Doll-Mage was excellent. She included a free Kimono for him, which he will cherish. :aheartbea Thank you!

3. Bought the boy's pattern book, and I haven't put it down since it arrived! I'm VERY pleased with my purchase, and will do business with her soon again. ^^

4. I bought a pair of heart hands from Doll-Mage. Very nice to deal with, and would do so again. The hands arrived packaged perfectly. Thank you <3

5. I sold a pair of shoes to Doll-Mage. Communication was friendly, payment was prompt, and I received a PM letting me know the items arrived. ^_^ I'd definitely do business again!

6. I sold her some MSD dresses. Great transaction!

7. I traded a Tata's Shirt with Doll-Mage for an MSD Elf Cloak, it's very cute and the transaction was quick, easy and pleasent I'd be more then happy to work with her again!

Thanks!

8. Bought a pair of yosd shoes from her. Very nice seller and smooth transaction. thanks!

9. I bought 2 wigs from Doll-Mage I was very happy with this transaction ,and would be very happy to deal with again , Excelent seller :)

10. I bought a shirt from Doll-Mage and I have to say I am very impressed with everything! She kept good contact and let me know about when the outfit arrived. I am very satisfied and I will buy from Doll-Mage again!

11. I bought an adorable MSD sized shirt from Doll-Mage. I adore it and the item arrived perfectly packaged. Communication was wonderful and she was very sweet. Would deffinitley recommend and do business with her again! Thank you!

12. great communication, awesome product. i basically bought the farm from her: pattern books, shoes, numerous skirts, shirts, and pants... when i received my product and had a small trouble with it, she was quick with communication to rectify anything. awesome, would do business with again! :D

13. I recently purchased a few items (shirt, skirt, hoodie vest, garter with bow) from Doll-Mage. Communication was great and everything came as said. The shipping went smoothly and all the items were nicely packed. :) Thanks for the awesome transaction!

14. Bought an MSD Bridget cosplay outfit from Doll-Mage - great transaction, wonderful to work with!

15. Great Transaction! Doll-Mage was quite patient with all my bothering questions about arrival, Thank You

16. I bought an old-fashioned dress set from Doll-Mage. Outfit is perfectly adorable! Smooth transaction.

17. Doll-Mage bought a pair of MSD Dollheart boots from me. Payment and communication were fast and friendly and it was a great transaction!

Thanks again! :)

18. hi
      bought a wonderful set for my msd size boy,came very quick and in very nice condition
      will buy from you again!!! the clothes are great ^^

19. i bought a RS Ai from her, lovely seller would buy from again^^

20. I bought a B&G Hera from Doll-Mage. She shipped quickly, packaged her very well, and when I overpaid shipping, she even refunded me! She was a pleasure to work with, and was very careful to note everything. I would love to work with her again!