1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dollaholic

Apr 30, 2010

1. I purchased a LaTi Yellow Dress from dollaholic. FASTEST ship in the West....errr, Down Under! :wiggle LOVE the dress too, it arrived it PERFECT condition! :dance :celebrate :cheer I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :3nodding:

Thanks again, A! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

2. Dollaholic sold me the most adorable little Fairy outfit set for my RealPuki SoSo... communication was top notch, Al is so friendly and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend doing business with her. She's AWESOME! :)

Thanks, Al! :)

Chris

3. I purchased a Soom Ai human doll with a lot of extras from Dollaholic. Very friendly, kind and lovely person and I highly recommend her!
      Thank you again!

4. Dollaholic did a fantastic face and body-up for me. She is extremely creative and talented. She asked for my feedback and then listened to my ideas. She is great to work with, super nice and friendly. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks for the lovely work.

5. I bought from dollaholic a doll, to be more exact MD Soom Appini. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She shipped the doll really fast and very well protected and she cared when the package delayed a little bit. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything.

6. I bought a Dollaholik Soom Appini. Excellent seller, always during the answer to my questions, quickly sent and well packed.
      A lot of positive emotions from the transaction. Thank you!

7. Great buyer!! :D

I sold my Realpuki Aki to her and everything went fantastic!! Fast payment and nice communication!

Thanks!

8. I bought two tiny wigs from dollaholic and the service was great. She is very easy to work with.

9. I bought a Lati Yellow Bloody Moon OE Belle from dollaholic. She allowed me to purchase her using layaway, which was a huge help. Her communication was always great, and the doll arrived in beautiful shape. I highly recommend her! Thanks so much!

10. I bought a tiny dress from Dollaholic and it was an easy and fast transaction. Recommended!