1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dolldreams

Sep 23, 2006

1. dolldreams bought a pair of small white shoes from me. she was absolutely delightful to deal with!

2. I bought a beautiful velvet dress from her! The shipping was as fast as can be!! She is a great seller!

Thank you so much! ^___^

3. Bought beautiful red cat eyes from her. Fast shipping, wonderful to deal with.

-Anneke

4. Sold a dress to dolldreams and I found her PMs to be friendly, payment arrived quickly, it was a pleasant, smooth transaction. I'd recommend her to anyone.
      -Am

5. Yasmine bought a wig from me. Communication was fantastic and payment was prompt. Highly recommended! :)

6. dolldreams purchased a doll from me and was wonderful to deal with. She paid quickly and was very nice. Thank you so much!! ^_^

7. Just sold a pair of eyes to dolldreams and it was a great transation.
      She is a good buyer with quick payment and nice communication, thank you!^^

8. I just finished a perfect international transaction with dolldreams! She bought my CH Unique Demian--the whole process couldn't have been smoother or more friendly, and dolldreams was VERY prompt about paying and about letting me know when the package arrived. I'm so happy that Lucien has a good home with dolldreams and her beautiful CH family! :chibi

9. I purchased a beautiful soft cream floaty dress from dolldreams,
      it arrived very quickly, well packed and in perfect condition.
      Excellent seller, very highly recommended.

10. I bought a shirt from dolldreams
      good communication and it arrived fast
      highly recommended :D

11. I sold a volks wig to dolldreams. We had a great transaction, dolldreams paid very quickly and is definitely a great buyer:aheartbea

12. I sold a dress to dolldreams, her payment was fast. She is a great buyer!

13. Bought some underwear from dolldreams. Was very communicative and overall lovely to buy from.

14. Dolldreams bought an outfit from me, she paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!!

15. dolldreams is a wonderful buyer and awesome to deal with. ^^

16. Highly Recommend *!*!!*

Wonderful buyer, prompt payment,very friendly and sweet ~*~*~

~* Thank You So Much ~* for such an excellent transaction !*!

:daisy :daisy :daisy :daisy :daisy :D

17. Bought a beautiful dress, immediate shipping, well made and a great fit on my big Narae 60...very happy:)
      Thank you DollDreams!

18. Great buyer, quick payment and nice communication. Very pleasant to talk to and let me know once the head arrived. :)

Thanks so much! I'd love to deal with you again!

19. Bought a pair of 20 mm SOOM nada eyes from dolldreams. Great communication (I ask a lot of questions, and she answered quickly, politely, and thoroughly)- shipped as soon as possible (it was the holidays, so of course, post offices were closed) and let me know when it shipped. Eyes arrived safely, and quickly. Very pleased with the transaction. Would definately buy from again. Thanks for the wonderful transaction!

20. dolldreams bought couple of socks from me.
      Both payment and communication was quick.
      dolldreams is a very reliable buyer! =D