1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for dollfiedreamer

Mar 3, 2010

1. I sold some 14mm eyes to Dollfiedreamer, a very easy and pleasent transaction - she was kind and understanding when shipment was late. I'd happily deal with her again in the future.

Thanks again!

2. I sold an Iplehouse body to dollfiedreamer. It was a very pleasant transaction; prompt and friendly PM responses and payments.
      I would love to do business with dollfiedreamer again :)
      Thanks!

3. I sold a Dollmore bag to dollfiedreamer, and she was a perfect buyer. Thanks so much! ^^

4. i bought a minimee DIM body from dollfiedreamer and when i got the package everything was super wrapped in bubble wrap!! so clean and beautiful!! <3 and shipping was great! if i could id give you 100 stars (idk what the rating thing is here! lol) when i opened to see the nice note dollfiedreamer had left me i smiled :)

i was like this when i felt the body resin:
      [​IMG]

5. dollfiedreamer participated in my group order and was wonderful to work with. She paid promptly and was friendly and patient the entire time. I would be more than happy to be in another group order with her again.
      Thank you, dollfiedreamer!

6. I sell a Migi Cho head to dollfiedream and it was wonderful.
      My first impression when I receive her PM's was that she don't have any doubts about what she wanted, what is a virtue I really admire.

She asked a layaway in two parts, she sent the payments quickly and the last came earlier than I expected.
      I'm very very happy that that Cho head have a new house, especially if that house is with dollfiedream.

I look forward to deal with her again and recomend to all you guys.
      She is adorable, very enthusiastic and a very trustworthy person.

7. This member purchased a body from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Payment was quick, communication was thorough, and I was informed as soon as the body arrived safely.. Terrific buyer.

8. Dollfiedreamer bought an IoS Sezz head from me on a very short layaway. She was super pleasant, kept me updated, and paid off the head faster than I expected! Perfect transaction, would love to do business again someday! Thank you!

9. I sold a Crobidoll Yeon-Ho head to dollfiedreamer and it was a very positive transaction! She purchased the head on layaway (and even finished ahead of schedule!) and was very quick with communication. She also messaged me promptly when the head arrived safely. Dollfiedreamer is a great buyer, I hope you enjoy the doll~

10. i bought a Wig from dollfiedreamer. she was very friendly and send it out asap. the wig arrived shortly after and was packed very well. i can highly recommend dealing with her ^^ thanks

11. I sold a ResinSoul 1/3 Boy body to dollfiedream. She was a very friendly and paid promptly. Good communication throughout and PMed me when she received the goods. Recommended :)

12. dollfiedreamer bought an Iplehouse Erica head from me on lay a way. Communication was good. Payments were made exactly as they were promised. A great transaction all around!

13. I sold an Iplehouse female body to dollfiedreamer. She did a layaway plan with me and paid on time, on the dot. She was proactive with the payments, I didn't even need to remind her! She was such a pleasure to talk to and kept up on communication. I would, without hesitation, recommend her as a dependable layaway buyer any day. Thank you so much, enjoy!

14. Dollfiedreamer joined my Iplehouse GO and was a fantastic participant. Thank you!

15. I ordered a Spite and Malice wig from dollfiedreamer. She's shipped the very next day and it arrived within two days. Would definitely buy from her again.

16. Dollfiedreamer sold me a pair of Iplehouse NYID heel feet. They were packaged really well and shipped super promptly. Thanks for a great transaction!

17. dollfiedreamer participated in my Leeke World GO. They were very prompt with all of their payments and I would definitely work with them again. Thanks! ^____^

18. I sold a body to Dollfiedreamer, and the transaction was beyond pleasant! We did a layaway, and all payments were timely and as planned, and the communication was great throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again and would definitely recommend her to others!

19. Dollfiedreamer bought a dress from me. She paid on time and fast reply. Recommended buyer ^^

20. I brought a ResinSoul 60cm SD boy body from Dollfiedreamer and she was wonderful to deal with. Communication was fast, the body was very well wrapped and posted quickly. I would highly recommend buying from Dollfiedreamer.