1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DollieComplex :)

Feb 12, 2009

1. DollieComplex bought doll outfit from me. Great transaction with prompt payment ,thanks!

2. I sold a pair of eyes to DollieComplex. Lovely transaction. Thank-you!

3. My 2nd transaction with DollieComplex! :thumbup

Thanks for another smooth transaction. Would welcome more transactions in the future with her. :starcookie

4. I sold some SD clothes to her. Good buyer. Fast payment. Communication was a little slow but it's ok. Thank you :)

5. DollieComplex placed an order with me for three clothes packs. A good number of days passed without her payment, so I PM'd her asking what was wrong. I received no reply for several more days, and was forced to release the items for sale. DollieComplex was Pm'd a few times, with warnings that flaking without a good reason would result in negative feedback >:
      I did eventually get a reply from her, saying that payment was 'sent' and that paypal had given her a popup saying to check in about 10 minutes or so. I never received payment or notification of payment, and sent her a PM saying so. She has not replied in three days time despite having been online today, as well as before that.
      I am very disappointed in the way DollieComplex communicated with me in that she ignored several PMs and gave no reasons for her delayed payment- I never was paid for the clothes, so I have to leave NEGATIVE feedback for flaking and a complete runaround.
      I would not buy from or sell to DollieComplex.

6. I sold to her my Abio Angel Shiwu, she was very friendly and answered all the PMs I sent to her very quickly. Great communication ^-^ Thank you so much

7. I am very sad to do this but I must.
      DollieComplex contacted me 12/12/09 to buy a Dollfie Dream Yukino I had in the MP. She had requested a 2 month layaway and said she may even pay earlier. I agreed and she payed the deposit. The next month came and she had not contacted me at all. I PM'd her asking when she would pay for that month and she had told me she would pay $40 then and another at the end of the month. I only recieved the one payment of $40. She then continued to be difficult to contact. The next month rolled around and I kept trying to contact her both here and on AIM (She had admitted to me she rarely/if ever checked PMs on here). She finally contacted me and said she was having snow storms. She gave me her cell number to get a hold of her. She paid another small ammount telling me she would have more soon, which she paid another $40. This should have been the last month but it went on. She was to pay the remainder by the 23rd of last month. She failed to do so and I had tried contacting her. She gave me all sorts of excuses and I told her that I would give her 2 weeks to get the remainder to me. 2 weeks came and went and I contacted her telling her I would put the doll back up. She Pm'd me saying she had gotten the check she was waiting for and had to wait a week for me to be paid. It is now the friday of the week. She has not paid me and I have been trying to contact her. She HAS been on here as well as on AIM. I have tried texting her(as she said I could) with no reply.
      I came on here to find she has purchased ANOTHER doll before paying me and I think that has only escalated this.
      THIS IS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK! Buyer was not only bad with communication but did not pay on time. I would not recommend selling to her unless you get full payment.

8. This is a second feedback for DollieComplex on the same subject as my last. I wanted all to know she paid off the doll and she was very responsible about her actions. She did not complain one bit about the negative feedback and was very nice. She let me know when she received the doll and left feedback.

Thank you very much for being understanding and responsible.

9. DollieComplex is Awesome! She held a DOC too for a week for me. She shipped quickly and is great at communicating.
      I love my boy! Thank you,dear!

10. DollieComplex bought a pair of gloves from me >U< It was a great, smooth transaction. <3

Thanks so much!

11. DollieComplex was in my Crobi GO. Quick payments!

12. I sold a wig to DollieComplex. It was a perfect transaction. Thank you!

13. Sold a head to DollieComplex, great communication, great buyer!

14. DollieComplex purchased a couple of items from my shop. DollieComplex paid quickly and was very nice to work with! Thanks so much!

15. DollieComplex bought an Abio Angel Ling from me and it was a smooth transaction with GREAT communication! She was also very understanding when I made a mistake on my part by forgetting to put a wig in. Very very sweet buyer - will definitely hope to have transactions with her again! Thank you!

16. I sold some clothes to her. She paid promptly and the transaction went great. Thanks! :)

17. DollieComplex bought a couple of SD clothes from me. everything went smoothly, she is a great person to deal with!
      thank you for the purchase! <3

18. DollieComplex purchased a pair of SD13 boots from me. Friendly communication and swift payment. I would definitely do business with her again! :)

Thanks so much for the pleasant transaction!

19. DollieComplex purchased an item of clothing from me and everything went great! Wonderful communication and paid promptly. Would love to sell to/work with again in the future! Recommended for sure! :) Thanks again~~~<333