1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dollightful Designs ~ Jayyne

Oct 3, 2006

1. I bought a Dollheart Vanilla Paradise from jayyne. She shipped it promptly and it arrived in perfect condition. I will definetly buy from her again. Thanks so much!! <333

2. Traded an SD Fer for a ws OE Delf Soo head and bought the body to match it from Jayyne. 100% perfect transaction!
      Would def do business with her again!

3. Thanks so much for the trade! Honest and reliable customer!

4. Sold some shoes & socks to jayyne. Paid and answered pms promptly. Would not hesitate to sell to her again.

Thanks! :D

5. I purchased a BBB Isabella from jayyne and received excellent service! Very nice to talk with, quick shipping, well-packaged...just a super all-around seller that I would love to do business with again! Thank you!

6. Ok! Here my long awaited Feedback for Jayyne, She had brought a doll from me, and was very prompt with the payment and very patient with me in returning her over shipping refund. (I Apologize a million times that I took so long!)

I will do business with her again.

:):):)

7. I traded a doll with Jaynne and I couldnt be happier. She let me know right away when the doll arrived, was very flexible with the deal and send me a beautiful pair of Volks eyes. I really appreciate having met Jaynne and the transaction. Great person to deal with. Highly recommended! ~Gus

8. I bought a Blue Fairy Sarang from Jaynne :) She shipped her fast and she arrived super fast also :D I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Jaynne again :D Thanks!

9. Bought a Custom House Bisou Ai Uu from Jayne. Shipping was prompt and the doll was packaged well. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

10. Absolutely wonderful seller--shipped asap, excellent communication, and even sent clothes and eyes and the original box for her Delf Aru..what a sweetheart! I recommend her highly!

11. Adopted a Kid Delf Cherry girl from Jayyne and she is absolutely gorgeous. She arrived well wrapped and with a free outfit so my little girl wasn't naked. The entire transaction ran smoothly and great. I would not hesitate to purchase from Jayyne again.

12. I bought two dolls from jayyne. She made me a deal for both dolls with shipping and included extra, gorgeous, eyes. Communication was great, she shipped in a timely manner, and the dolls arrived just as described. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

13. I hate leaving negative feedback, but this transaction went sour. The product was yellowed and damaged, and neither were reported in the thread. Regardless, I tried to make it work to find a body, and I found TWO and she didn't match either, both were too white for this head. When I originally complained I had not mentioned how yellow she was because I did not know until I got a body for her in. I figure the body was just too new, so I bought another that was much older and it was STILL too white for this head.

When I noted damages to her but that I was going to try keeping her, she told me "I'm glad you want to keep her but if you change your mind and want a refund I can do that too." So after looking for bodies (which takes time for shipping etc) and finding that this head is too yellow to match, she basically told me it was too late, even though she welcomed me to a refund, and gave no specific cut off date that it wasn't applicable. (I didn't leave feedback for this long due to trying to find a body). I messaged her back pointing out she had an open offer, and I have not heard back from her since, though she -has- been online since that message.

Her communication was horrible. She promised to ship on the 17th of April and didn't. When I PMed her she didn't reply until the 25th of April. At that point, she still had not shipped my head. So she said "I know for SURE I can mail her out Monday and I will get back on here and give you a tracking number." The 25th was a sunday. The monday would have been the 26th of April, the promised shipping date.

Monday the 26th passes and I hear nothing from her. So I messaged, asking about the head, has it been shipped off yet (I had paid extra to have her shipped fast). I don't hear anything until the 3rd of May. "I shipped her out last week. I don't have a tracking number for you but I shipped it out via Paypal." So she didn't ship when promised, again. She told me she didn't get the head in the mail until tuesday...and never even bothered to get back with a tracking number. When I asked for one, she said she couldn't provide a tracking number.

However, she did refund my shipping costs to comply with all the issues of shipping, and the fact that it took her 17 days to ship the head to me. I hope she will be more careful and make more notes on the items she sells, ask more questions on her products.

14. Re: above feedback. There were many issues on MY end with this transaction, admittedly. I was slow to ship, the head was apparently dirty and nicked. I immediately offered a refund but the refund was declined, due in part to the fact that the head was sold to her at a very low price. Yellowing, which is a common problem with Delfs, was NEVER mentioned when the head was received. I never made an offer to refund because the buyer couldn't match a body, I would never refund for that...Delf resin is what it is. I offered to refund due to the condition of the head. As stated, refund declined. I also refunded shipping completely due to my slow shipping, which actually cost me more than the buyer paid in the first place.

15. I sold Jayyne back her Dollcatch Loby. Everything went smoothly and she was fabulous to work with. :)

16. Bought a Dollmore Larme from Jayyne~
      She was just a doll to work with~ Prompt and polite, just a pleasure all around. But perhaps my favorite part was that I was well informed on any and all matters.
      So thank you Jayyne for selling me my first EVER dreamdoll :3 <3 ~!!!!
      -Jade

17. Jayyne sold me a modded female Fdoll body. She described the mods well and responded to my PMs quickly. Despite the winter weather, she was still able to send the body when she said she would and well packed. Overall a great, fast transaction. Thank you!

18. I bought a sweet, little Yo-SD Ryo from Jayyne, and I couldn't be more pleased! Communication was fabulous, and he was very well packed! I hope to work with you again! THANK YOU!

19. I bought a small doll from Jayyne and it's just great!! She shipped when she said it would and everything was in great condition! Thank you C~

20. I bought a Tan Leeke Sweet from Jayyne. Communication was good, and she shipped within a day of when she promised she would, and Sweet arrived in good time in good condition. A responsible seller I would not mind doing business with again. ^_^