1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Doomtrain

Aug 11, 2011

1. I purchased Doomtrain's Ringdoll Qinzhe from the Marketplace and it was a perfect sale, everything arrived perfectly and as described. I was pleased to work with such a kind, attentive and communicative seller, and would recommend Doomtrain to anyone who's looking for top-tier service!

2. I purchased my Soom Zinc from Doomtrain -a perfect transaction, thank you thank you thank you, he's gorgeous! :D

3. I bought a Doll Family Nan Gong head from Doomtrain and it could not have gone better. Communication was quick and responsive and the transaction was neat and tidy. He showed up on time and well packed. Will definitely buy from again.

4. POSITIVE

I purchased a Luts Zeus Bory Lightning Bolt from Doomtrain :)
      It was safely packed and in perfect condition!
      Thank you :aheartbea

5. Bought a Loongsoul Reno Head from her.
      She was awesome and I would highly recommend her.
      Very pleasant, great communication, excellent person.

Thank you again!

6. I purchased a Soom Phonolus human head from Doomtrain and it was a perfect sale, everything arrived perfectly, very good communication and fast shipping ^^
      Thank you !!!

7. I bought a Fairyland MNF Woosoo vampire elf from Doomtrain. Communication was great; they were so polite. They had payment and shipping options all worked out. They kept me updated with shipping and tracking updates. Overall a great transaction and I'd definitely do buy from them again.
      ^_^

8. I bought 2 dolls from Doomtrain
      I made a 4 month layaway and she was so nice to deal with.
      She also shipped the dolls really fast and wrapped well!!

All in all, great communication, sweet and serious person also super fast shipment!
      I can only highly recommend her!!!

Thank you for this deal~ <3

9. I sold Soom Koori double to Doomtrain :) pleasant communication, patient buyer
      I will be happy to deal with you again,thank you!

10. Bought Migidoll River head from Doomtrain, and I couldn't be happier. The head was sent promptly, very well packaged. The communication was friendly and pleasant.
      It was truly a pleasure dealing with you!

11. Doomtrain purchased a Dollzone Stramonium from me. It was a wonderfully quick transaction with clear communication, quick payment and a message at the point the doll arrived. Thanks so much! (I'm just sorry it's taken me so long to give feedback!)

12. Very Positive

I sold Soom Sweet Witch to Doomtrain on layaway, who was absolutely wonderful to deal with. The transaction was very easy with great communication, fast responses and overall friendliness. Payments were made promptly and even earlier than expected, couldn't be more pleased!

Thank you so much and I sincerely hope you enjoy Sweet Witch :)

13. I bought two Bory heads from Doomtrain and I would DEFINITELY buy from again.

Easy to talk to. (Polite, Quick Response, understanding)
      Quick shipping. Well packaged. No extra fees. Items in great condition, just as described. :aheartbea

10/10 would recommend :3nodding:

14. I just received the Ringdoll Lucifer I bought from Doomtrain, and am EXTRA pleased with the transaction! This whole thing has been a rollercoaster, with the package taking a full month to get here and being absolutely off the radar for almost all of his journey. She stayed on top of things, contacting DHL several times about the package and still remained super friendly and responsive throughout the sale. I couldn't recommend her more as a seller, thank you SO much!!

15. Doomtrain purchased a SpiritDoll Elegance boy body from me and I have nothing but praise for her. Excellent communication and swift payment. I felt completely safe during the transaction. Would definitely do business with her again. <3 :)

16. Doomtrain bought a Dollzone Chen head from me and contacted me when I was leaving for Serbia but patiently waited for me to come back. Im delighted to say that everything went smoothly with payment and communication throughout the transaction. I recommend Doomtrain as a reliable marketplacer buyer :D

17. I bought an Iplehouse doll from Doomtrain and it was a great transaction :)
      Shipping was fast and the doll was safely packed. Communication was excellent!
      I highly recommend this seller.
      Thanks!

18. Doomtrain purchased Soom feet and shoes from me.
      She paid quickly and communication was prompt and friendly.
      I would happily sell to her again :)

19. I sold an Iplehouse YiD body to Doomtrain and it was an all round positive transaction. Payment and communication was very fast and I was informed as soon as the item arrived. I would be happy to deal with Doomtrain again in the future.

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

20. Doomtrain bought a Soom cuprit from us. Payment was fast and communication was great aswell. Doomtrain also let us know, once the doll arrived, Highly recommend her as buyer