1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dorei

Feb 25, 2009

1. Just purchased a Cat Party shirt and collar from Dorei. Transaction went great, and shipping was super prompt. Bonus, my boy loves it! Great seller, 10/10.

2. Purchased a pair of MSD sneakers and 2 remint food sets. Perfect transaction all around!
      Great communication, shipping was fast and everything was well packaged!
      And oh my, was I surprised when upon opening the package, there's little surprise gifts!
      Would love to work with again!

3. I purchased several pieces of clothing and the response and shipping time were both quick and friendly, even with the holiday affecting things :)

4. I bought some items of msd clothes from Dorei who was super awesome to deal with, I made the mistake of not reading the discription properly and didnt noticed until I had agreed to pay that she didnt ship overseas. So i messaged her back saying sorry I didnt notice and nevermind but she messaged me back and told me she would still ship them to me which was awesome of her to do that and she even put in a few extra things. They were shipped out quickly and arrived safe and sound I would 100% recommend her as a seller thank you very much :)

5. purchased some dollmore maryjanes from Dorei! She was very communicative and was upfront about the condition of the shoes. The shoes were packed well and she even included some cute socks! Would def purchase from again, thank you!

6. Purchased a fluffy white Dollmore shirt for MSD from Dorei and it was a wonderful transaction! Dorei was communicative and shipped promptly, and was sweet enough to include a couple of little extras with the shirt! Highly recommended, I would absolutely do business with Dorei again :) Thank you!

7. I bought a Dollmore Ballet Torrie from Dorei. She was very fast in communicating and great to work with. The doll and box were very securely wrapped and shipped quickly. Thank you for this lovely doll.