1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dr.Seiji

Jul 27, 2007

1. Purchased one of Dr. Seiji's Pink Pearl Headband sets~ They're even more beautiful in person, packed nicely, and she was so wonderful to deal with! Thanks for a great transaction!

2. I bought a hand made hairband from Dr.Seiji! She works fast and is great with communication :D
      Highly recommended!

3. Dr Seiji bought 2 pairs RuddyPeach glass eyes from me again.
      Still very nice buyer and fast payment~Highly receommend!^_^

It's my pleasure that you like my glass eyes.
      I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks a lot~m(_ _)m

4. I bought a pair of HG eyes from Dr Seiji... she held them for me for weeks while I was waiting for some more sales to go through, and she was extremely kind and patient to deal with.

Once I (finally) decided to purchase the eyes from her, she shipped the same day I paid and everything!

Wonderful to deal with, thanks so much!! :celebrate

5. I purchased a very, very beautiful hairpiece and necklace set from Dr.Seiji. It's stunningly crafted and beautifully packaged, and looks absolutely gorgeous on my girl. Shipping was insanely fast, too, probably the fastest package I've ever received, lol. I am so very, very pleased with this purchase and will definitely be buying more from Dr.Seiji in the future!!

6. I bought some MSC UV cut from Dr. Seiji, and it was a wonderful transaction ^_^ She was very kind and easy to work with, and it shipped faster than I thought it would! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future. Thanks again!

7. Purchased some MSC from Dr.Seiji , and everything went great!
      Items arrived super fast, with no problems at all. Would definitely buy from again! ^o^/

8. I bought the Ivory Beauty headdress set from Dr. Seiji and am very satisfied with it!! :D The parcel arrived very quickly, well packed, and her jewelry is very beautiful and well made. She's also very friendly and quick to answer PMs--I definitely look forward to buying from her again!!

Thank you so much Kay!! X'D

9. Dr. Seigi was in my EverPurple GO.
      she's so nice and everything is so smooth (lightning speed replies!!)
      my pleasure to have her in my GO :)

10. I bought a few hairbands from Dr.Seiji and she was quick and a dear to transact with. Thank you so very much for your patience!

11. Hey hey, Dr. Seiji sold me a couple of packages of Ladoll Premix. She was is great contact with me through the sale, informed me of everything I needed to know in a very timely fashion, and shipped fast once she was free to do so!!! I would definately buy from her again. Thanks for a great transaction!

12. Dr.Seji Did a Face-up on my yo-sd Kanon. She did a wonderful job (really good detail!), communicated great with me, and packaged the head really well. I totally recommend working with Dr.Seji!

13. I bought Hairband Daisycrown set from Dr.Seiji ,
      Her jewelry is beautiful and She works fast .
      Thank you very much. ^^9

14. I bought a book from Dr. Seiji. the transaction was smooth, easy and pleasant. She's very nice to deal with and I highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks!!!

15. This is my second time dealing with Dr. Seiji and everything has gone very smoothly! :D She bought a custom sized outfit from me, and is very pleasant and patient throughout our conversations as well as paid very promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with her whether it's for buying or selling.

Thank you so much again Kay, and I hope that the parcel will arrive to you soon!! :whee:

16. I commissioned Dr.Seji for a faceup for my MNF Seorin Head - she did a GORGEOUS job on my boy and highly recommend her!! I am going to try to get another slot from her again when I get my SD13 girl X3 :aheartbea

17. Dr. Seiji did a FABULOUS face-up for my DT Ariel. I almost don't want to say how wonderful it is, because then her face-up book will be too full for me, LOL! I definitely recommend Dr. Seiji for awesome faces[​IMG]

18. I bought a pair of Enchanted Doll eyes from Dr.Seiji and couldn't be more pleased, she shipped them literally a few minutes after I paid and they arrived really quickly and they look just like the photo ^__^ Comminucation was great as well so I really recommend her!

19. Bought a yosd hoodie from Dr.Seiji who was very good with communication and shipping was quick. Very happy and the hoodie is so cute. Thanks.

20. I purchased 2 of her hand made headbands+bracellet, they're amazingly pretty!! <3<3<3
      Fast sending and very well packaged, well communication!

Thank you Sei, i love you!! ^0^/