1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dr.Seiji

Jul 27, 2007

1. I had a face-up commissioned for my sister's BF Emilie, and it turned out absolutely gorgeous. Not only is her work grade A+ for her prices, but she was willing to save me some money by bringing it to the next meet we were both attending (which was about two week away when I sent her the head).

I completely recommend her for anyone looking for a soft, sweet, growling and natrual face up, and intend to come back for a few more face ups later on. ;)

[​IMG]

2. Bought a DOC Homme Kirill off of Dr.Seiji, the deal went smoothly, she was amazing with communication and he arrived fast, even if he was wrapped and set away until christmas for me as soon as he arrived ;.; 10/10 as a seller.

3. Dr.Seiji painted two of my Yo heads, Yuzu-chan (Yo Hinata) and Lelouch (Yo Shin) she did a fabulous job on both and was patient when I wanted to have some changes made to Lelouch. Her work is even nicer in person than in pictures and she does a wonderful job of staying in contact with the people commissioning her. Thank you so so so much!

4. Dr. Seiji commissioned me for an FCS & was prompt with payment & totally easy to deal with:) An extremely good buyer! I hope to work with her again!

5. Dr.Seiji is a wonderful buyer, and I'd love to deal with her again. =D

6. This is my third face-up by Dr. Seiji and I ADORE them all! Wonderful to do business with in every way![​IMG]

7. Rating: Positive

I bought the Tae II default outfit from the "good doctor". Seiji was wonderful about keeping in touch throughout the process, and I got my package in just two weeks! Thanks again!!

8. Dr.Seiji took a custom commission from me, and it was more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! I would be happy to buy from her again, anytime!

9. I bought from Dr.Seiji one set of pearlband+2bracellets and I'm really glad with her work. They're perfectly made and they're beautiful!! And also, she's so kind and there was a good dealing. I think i would repeat with her in the future ^^

Thank you for all~

10. I bought 2 hairbands from Dr.Seiji (and got two free~). Excellent communication, a very fast worker, and she shipped extremely quickly. The hairbands are gorgeous and you could not ask for a nicer person to deal with.

A minor thing I feel I should note is that the glue used to keep the end beads on the wire is visible- it's clear though, and you don't notice it once it's on a doll. There isn't a lot of glue and it doesn't take away from how pretty they are, so I'm still quite happy with them. ^^

Thanks, Dr.Seiji!

11. Another beautiful face up by Dr. Seiji. :) My Chiwoo has never been so beautiful. Can't wait to see what you can do with my shine. :)

12. I sold a Head to Dr. Seiji. It was a delightful transaction, she was fast to pay and communication was great! I would gladly do business with her again. Thanks!

13. I bought some headbands from Dr. Seiji, and they are gorgeous! I couldn't be happier.

14. I bought a wig from Dr.Seiji and am very satisfied with my purchase ^__^. She even sent me a free hairband and it's sooo pretty! She was very sweet and kept excellent communication. I'm just eagerly waiting for my next chance to buy something with her because dealing with her was just *perfect*!!

Thanks again so much!

15. I bought the FU Isao chair from Dr. Seiji. She is a wonderful person, very patient and great in communication. The transaction went very smoothly and she shipped the chair really quickly. It is in great condition and my boys are very happy...as am I.:)

Thank You very much, Kay!:D

16. I purchased eyes from Seiji. She was really nice in the transactions and the shipping was really fast. I really loved eyes I got. They were really pretty, thanks (: !!

17. I purchased the Heise black Burning Flower outfit from her, and everything came wonderfully packaged and really really quickly too! Not to mention she was really great to communicate with too <3 Thanks!

18. I purchased a few accessories from Dr. Seiji, and it was the most perfect transaction one could ask for! :) She was sweet, informative and kept fantastic communication. Shipping was extremely prompt, the items arrived beautifully and carefully packaged. Her jewellery were worth every cent, and I'm already tempted to buy from her again. ;) The entire experience was more than satsifactory, and it was truly a pleasure to deal with her! :aheartbea

19. I purchase some hairband from Dr. Seiji have been a very pleasant transaction. Both hairband were gorgeous and they arrive very quick. Will defiantly buy from her again.

20. I bought so headbands from my tiny from Dr. Seiji. Very good to work with and I am very happy with the headbands.