1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dr.Seiji

Jul 27, 2007

1. Kay gave my Esme (YO-SD Nana) a stunning faceup. She nailed the personality and color scheme right on target. Not only that, she kept me in communication the entire process. She packed my doll so carefully-well that it felt like opening a Christmas present. A++ :fangirl:

2. I bought a pair of amber eyes from Seiji, the transaction went very smoothly and the communication was excellent. I would buy from Seiji again, no doubt. :)

3. I just recieved the wig I purchased from Dr.Seiji!

WONDERFUL transaction! :D

4. I purchased a pearl headband from Seiji. The item arrived within three days of payment. She was very nice, responded fast, and Iwould definatly reccomend her great items.

5. I bought a Heiseijinyao uniform from Dr.Seiji who was friendly, prompt, and speedy. <3 It arrived in perfect condition.

6. I'd just like to leave another positive feedback for Dr. Seiji!! :D She bought an outfit from our shop, and as always she is very nice, pleasant, and patient every step of the way. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Thank you so much again and I hope that the parcel will arrive to you soon!! =)

7. I bought a volks head from Dr.Seiji, the transaction was perfect. ^__^

8. I bought an absolutly darling pipos rooney from Seiji. I got excellent communication all through the transaction, quick answers to all of my questions and fast shipping. Seiji was thoughtful to my requests and very quick to get my girl out in time for me to recieve her before I left for a vacation. She arrived in time very well packaged in just the condition listed on the sales post.
      Over all an excellent transaction and i would be happy to do business again.

9. I receive the accessories I bought from Dr.Seiji today. They are really beautiful and she is very nice and sweet to deal with. Very good seller. Thank you very much!

10. Sold two hand sets to Dr.Seiji -- she was very lovely and patient to work with, thanks so much!

11. Another beautiful faceup by Dr. Seiji. She painted my Shine perfectly and get high marks for communication as well as fast shipping. :)

12. Got a faceup from Dr. Seiji back this week, and he is simply, simply gorgeous. I'm so pleased! She was very patient and timely in communicating with me (over something like two months while we waited for the doll be be made - !), the faceup itself was quickly turned around, and i received him back immaculately packed.

Two thumbs up!

13. Dr. Seiji bought treasure boxes from me.
      They were absolutely fantastic to deal with and extremely pleasant!
      Would defiantly work with them again if I had the chance.
      Thank you!!!

14. Dr. Seiji did the face-up on my Yeon-Ho, and I couldn't be happier!! She's a great professional, and really really sweet! ^0^<3
      My boy arrived home very well packed and she did the face-up very fast!
      I also bought some accessories from her, and they're so beautiful! The shipment was fast too~!
      She's fantastic to deal with, and I'll surely deal with her again! >v<*

Thank you so much~! *v*<3

15. I purchased an accessory from Dr. Seiji. Fast responses to questions, quick to ship, and my item arrived perfectly fine along with a gift as well :) Wonderful seller!

-M

16. Dr.Seiji is a dream to do business with : I've sold her my SD17 Reisner.
      Nice communication, prompt payment, and very friendly.
      A real pleasure...:) will do business with her anytime soon ! ;)

17. I commissioned Dr.Seiji to paint my Migidoll Miho and I am very pleased with the outcome. She's so understanding and her faceups are always beautiful. I really appreciate her working with me and hope to one day be able to commission her again.

:clover Thank you sooo much for painting my boy so beautifully!! :clover

18. I bought a pair of EverPurple eyes from Dr. Seiji. The transaction was completely smooth. Dr. Seiji is very friendly and my eyes were shipped promptly after I paid. Definitely a recommended seller, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

19. I received my beautiful pearl hairbands from Dr.Seiji today! They are absolutely lovely! And they were shipped so quickly! Thank you *very* much! :) <3

20. Dr.Seiji bought a dress from me and was great to work with. Payment was sent promptly and transaction went smoothly. Thanks!