1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DraconicMaiden

Aug 4, 2006

1. She's a great buyer. ^_^ We had good communication throughout the whole transaction. I am glad to have done business with her. Highly recommended.

2. DraconicMaiden bought a tibetan lambskin wig from me. Perfect buyer! thanks, M :)

3. I commisioned a dress from DraconicMaiden and it is beautiful and finally my girl looks like the elven princess she is. :) DraconicMaiden had great communication and kept me updated on the progress of the dress. She also shipped it very quickly. Highly recommended & Thanks so much!!

4. I commissioned a doll carrier for my three MSDs from Draconian Maiden. She was very patient and listened to my wants and needs. I'm very pleased with my bag. Thank you! :D

5. DraconicMaiden recently bought a Jpop Ashes wig from me, and everything was great! She is very friendly and is just a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much again! :D

6. I bought a commissioned bag from DraconicMaiden and it was AWESOME. She was very communicative and very easy to deal with. The bag is excellent quality and so beautiful! I would highly recommend. :)

7. Commissioned a doll bag from her, and she was very sweet and always replied quickly to PMs~ The bag arrived safely and is lovely!

8. I bought my Persephone (Musedoll Thalia) from DraconicMaiden!:)

She was incredibly patient with me as I spammed her a million times a week, answered all the questions I had, took loads of extra pictures for me, and was very willing to work out a payment schedule based on my cash flow (or lack of at the time!)
      She also listened to my daily cries when Persephone got stuck in shipping for 9 whole days!:sweat

As for the doll, Persephone arrived in great condition and well packed.
      She was exactly as described prior to purchase, so I have zero complaints!:)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
      You allowed me to bring my dream doll home and I couldn't be happier.:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

9. I just bought an A-line MnF Shiwoo mod from DraconicMaiden Last week, and he arrived yesterday. Perfect condition! :D

DraconicMaiden is super nice to deal with, she stayed in contact with me, she shipped him very fast, and she has over-all excellent service!

She's an A++ seller! I'd definitely do business with her again! :) Thanks so much!

10. I bought a Luts Kid Delf Ani Girl from DraconicMaiden. The whole process couldn't have gone smoother or been more enjoyable. She was always timely in answering any of my questions, and was always very friendly. I highly recommend doing any business with her! :D

11. I sold some clothes and stuffs o DraconicMaiden. payment was fast, the transaction was smooth and communication was great! I would gladly do business with DM again! Hope your dollies love all the new stuff ^_^ <3

12. I commissioned a jacket for my asian boy from her! the jacket is wonderful - fits great - and was a great price! Thanks so much!!

13. Sold a MNF Soo to DraconicMaiden. Was great to deal with :) A+++

14. I recently bought some MSD boots from DraconicMaiden, she was fantastic to deal with :) great seller I would gladly recommend

15. DraconicMaiden bought a minifee body off me. She asked if I could hold it for a few days, which I happily did, and she paid right when she said she'd be able to. ^_^ Communication was quick and flawless, and she let me know when it arrived to her. I'd gladly sell to her again!

16. DM ordered quite a few hoodies & shirts from me and was great to deal with! Perfect buyer, highly recommended!

17. DraconicMaiden bought a mnf shushu from me, she was super nice and paid the day she told me ^_^ very nice buyer, would definitely buy and sell to her!

18. DraconicMaiden ordered two custom fur wigs from me and was delightful to work with! She was very good in communicating the details of her custom designs, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wigs arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

19. belated positive feedback for Draconic Maiden.
      she commissioned several msd sized tutus and a few pairs of legwarmers from me.
      communication was great, she was understanding when I had to shop for fabric in the colors she wanted, she paid promptly, and let me know when the items arrived.
      I'd be more than happy to work with her again.

20. I bought MNF Soo from DraconicMainden, and I couldn't be happier with the doll and with the way the transaction went. The doll was just as described, in great condition, and arrived with all the extra items included in sale. Even the original box! :) Draconic Maiden shipped her very promptly, she was packed very safe, and we maintained great communication throughout. Thank you so much; this was a pleasure!