1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DraconicMaiden

Aug 4, 2006

1. I bought a cute little MSD dress from DraconicMaiden and the transaction was perfect! Despite the post derping I received the dress and I love it! :D I would gladly deal with her again! ^ ^

2. DraconicMaiden bought some MSD clothes from me. She is a very sweet person, and the payment came in super fast!!! Couldn't ask for a friendlier buyer!!! Thanks for a great transaction. Highly recommended!!

3. Had a wonderful transaction with DraconicMaiden! I was in her recent Captured in Glass GO and it went extremely smoothly. She was prompt with all contact despite her busy schedule. I would definitely work with her again. :D

4. Communication with DraconicMaiden was pleasant and my product was delivered in a timely manner. I hope to join in another group order in the future with this person.

5. I participated in a GO that was organized by DraconicMaiden. Everything went by smoothly and her communication was great. :D Thank you!

6. I participated in DraconicMaiden's recent (March 2012) Captured In Glass GO, and it was wonderful!! Communication was great, and when there were some problems with my order (CIG forgot to send one pair, whoops!), I was notified immediately.

I will DEFINITELY participate in another GO run by DraconicMaiden!! :) Thank you so much for running this one!!

7. Joined DraconicMaiden's CIG GO. It was run smoothly and shipping was quick. Thanks. :)

8. I also participated in DraconicMaiden's GO, and it went very smoothly and all was great!

9. Also a participant in the CIG group order. Friendly and pleasant to communicate with; provided alternate shipping quote promptly upon request (I wanted to upgrade to priority shipping).

10. i bought a pair of 16mm golden soom silicone eyes from DraconicMaiden and she was wonderful to deal with! easy communication, and well packaged! i would happily buy from her again!

11. I just bought a head from her. Great communication and the head is just beautiful.

12. Bought a pair of silicone eyes from DraconicMaiden. It was a pleasant, easy transaction, and she bothered to provide extra picture when I asked for more details, even though the eyes don't cost much. Definitely would deal with her again :)

13. Bought a couple pieces of clothing from DraconicMaiden. A very fast, friendly transaction! Great items!

14. DraconicMaiden commissioned me to doodle up some chibi versions of her dolls! <3 Was wonderful to work for. Communication is quick and polite.

I really enjoyed working on them for her! :) Will do business with any time!

15. I commissioned a kimono from DraconicMaiden at Anime Boston, she was great to work with, was very reliable and responsive in communication, and overall fun to work with!

16. I bought a Dollzone Hid from DraconicMaiden. It was a really nice transaction and DraconicMaiden even gave me free clothes for the boy. O_O Thank you so much. ^^

17. I bought a MNF Chloe from DraconicMaiden. Communication was always pleasant, and my fun new resin critter arrived safe and sound. Plus she sent along some freebies in the form of some clothes and a wig, and how can you NOT love that? Thank you for providing me with hours of fun projecting! lol

18. DraconicMaiden bought an MSD-sized dress set by deisdollhouse from me. Communication was friendly and prompt, as was payment. Thanks again!

19. DM bought my Doll Leaves LE "Another Me" Amara from me on a layaway. She is always a dear to work with, communication is always wonderful and I am beyond happy to have adopted out this cute girl to her! Prompt payment, let me know when she arrived. You can't ask for better!

Thank you so much for adding her to your family

20. I bought a MNF body and am very happy with the transaction! Communication was great and the body was well packed, I would definitely buy again from her :) Thanks!