1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for DraconicMaiden

Aug 4, 2006

1. DraconicMaiden sold me a MSD skirt, and was great to work with! I'd gladly purchase from her again! :)

2. I bought a MSD shirt from DraconicMaiden! She was super easy to communicate with, and the shipping was extremely fast! Thank you!

3. I bought a Doll Leaves Another Me Amara from DraconicMaiden and it was a smooth, pleasant transaction and the doll is lovely. Thanks so much! :)

4. Purchased a minifee boy body from draconicmaiden. He us quite lovely, just as described! She included some awesome freebies for my wait, thank you so very much!

5. I sold a SoulKid Mayu to DraconicMaiden. She was super to work with, very pleasant, paid when she said she would, and lovely to converse with. I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her again.

6. DraconicMaiden participated in my Secret Valentine's swap! She sent her items out on time! She was very communicative and friendly. I would highly recommend her as a swap participant and would enjoy having her participate in a future swap of mine! :)

Thank you, DraconicMaiden! <3

7. I joined a GO for CIG that DraconicMaiden hosted. Everything went smoothly & communication was good, she shipped me the eyes i ordered really cuickly I was really happy she's wonderful to deal with.

8. Leaving positive feedback for DraconicMaiden. She purchased Soom Super Gem shoes from me and paid quickly.Communication was wonderful! I would definitely work with her again :)

9. Wonderful work and prompt responses, as well as being very patient with me! I would definitely work with her again.

10. I commissioned DraconicMaiden to do a faceup for me on my Luts Sherard. She was an absolute wonder to work with. She got my guy looking exactly how I wanted him and she got him done in a very small fraction of time. She advised me she would be going on vacation so I shipped the head to her in a rush and she managed to get him looking exactly how I wanted and shipped back to me before she left. Incredible transaction. I would love to commission her again soon.

11. DraconicMaided purdchased a Dollmore dress from me. Great transaction altogether. Very patient buyer, as I was dealing with the uncertainty of a postal strike at my end. Also let me know when the item arrived. Would definitely deal with this buyer again. Thanks for a perfect transaction :)

12. I commissioned two faceups and two dye jobs from Draconic Maiden. The results were absolutely lovely, and the transaction itself was very smooth! ^^ She was always friendly and professional, and kept me up to speed on the progress of each one. I would definitely work with her again!

13. I commissioned a wig from DraconicMaiden and I'm highly satisfied with the purchasing experience, communication, and the quality of the wig.

I would definitely do business again, and already have plans to purchase another wig or two. :thumbup

14. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar

DraconicMaiden bought a peakswoods yosd doll from me and the entire transaction was perfect <3, DraconicMaiden had wonderful communication throughout the transaction and was a pleasure to deal with :) .
      I highly recommend them as a buyer and would be happy to work with them again:thumbup!
      Thank you so much DraconicMaiden! :hug:

15. This is some very long overdue feedback. I have twice used DraconicMaiden's skills for face ups and tattoo work last year. I also had her do two face ups for my mer-girl and body blushing. For Marina, she had a lot of creativity and took the ideas I gave to her and ran with it! I wanted to say DraconicMaiden is a delight to work with. I got updates and pictures of progress, reasonable prices, and communication was great. I was very pleased with the work and would definitely commission again! Pictures of her work are included here:

Tattoos: (Circle of Knowing from FFXIV)
      [​IMG]Thancred tattoo (1) by Scholar, on Flickr

[​IMG]Shtola tattoo by Scholar, on Flickr

Marina:
      [​IMG]Marina done6 by Scholar, on Flickr

[​IMG]Marina done4 by Scholar, on Flickr

[​IMG]Marina done3 by Scholar, on Flickr

Thank you so much for the work, I have been enjoying them tremendously!

16. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my own screaming delight at my gorgeous Candace's #galaxy freckles! Thank you, Draconic Maiden, for making this lady as lovely and outrageous as possible! The whole creative process was great, Draconic Maiden took my vague suggestions and made something more beautiful than I was hoping. Look at this queen! I will be a repeat customer.

[​IMG]

17. Positive Feedback :D

I commissioned a wig from DraconicMaiden for my doll Marina, who she had also done the face up and body blushing for. It was a great price and wonderfully made. She was able to take the ideas and inspirations I had and make the perfect wig for my girl! I would commission again in a heartbeat!

[​IMG]Marina Hair by Scholar, on Flickr

[​IMG]Marina Hair by Scholar, on Flickr

Marina also says thank you! :D <3<3<3

18. DraconicMaiden dyed and blushed my Soom Corun, and made him a wig. It took all summer (the weather was terrible. Truly terrible, I live south of her and I could see the storms and humidity rolling north from me to her) but he is perfect. I would definitely commission her again, and in fact I have a few more dolls to send her now.

19. Positive feedback! She joined my Soul Doll head group order and was a fantastic member. Great communication, made all payments on time, and just all around fantastic to work with. Thank you so much!

20. I also want to leave positive feedback for a commission face up and wig that I purchased from Draconic Maiden. She painted my Batchix Dark Elf and he turned out beautifully despite his challenging resin color and my vague directions :). The wig she made is super soft, well finished, and exactly what I wanted. Vic is a true artist and visionary and I am honored to have a doll painted by her. She is friendly, professional, and all around a joy to work with. Thank you so much.

[​IMG]