1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For DragonDavy1 ******FEED BACK******

Jan 26, 2007

1. I recieved my jacket from dragondavy1's Another Space group order. The coat is beautiful, I love it. Dragon Davy sent it out promptly, and the communication was good, but I will never participate in a group order run by davy again quite frankly.

I paid $64 (the price of the coat) + $8 shipping from Another Space to davy. Everything was good on that front. When the coat arrived davy asked me for $12 shipping from there to me. I paid the $12 only to recieve the package a week later, from New York (which isn't that far) and the shipping cost on the box read $2.50. Not to mention I ordered one piece of clothing which could have easily been popped in a bubble wrap envelope, sent for super cheap and arrived at exactly the same time.

I've paid less for packages from further away and recieved them sooner.

Thank you for including me in your order this time davy, but I definitely will not be doing it again.

2. I got my another Saace order and wow !! Thank you

3. Got my Another Space goggles today in the mail. Thanks very much for this... aaand the patience with the little trouble we ran into with echecks. : P The shipping between the two of us did seem a bit steep, buut I'm glad everything came in okay.

Thanks for the shell too. xD

4. I just finished a transaction with dragondavy --- was excellent to deal with!! <3 <3

5. Thank you everyone for all the good feed back.:aheartbea

6. Thank you everyone for all the good feed back.:aheartbea

sleep_pattern= Thats cool, no sweat off my back. You never even said nothing about the little gift.:|
      I also had to charge the Paypal fee.:sweat

7. I just finished a transaction with Dragondavy1 and it was very positive! He was friendly and asked questions which I did not mind doing his requests! He is a great buyer and I would do business with him again! :thumbup

Thanks A+ ;)

Madonnafanme
      Aaron
      Las Vegas!

8. Thanks again Madonnafanme.:)

9. Dragondavy1 bought several items for Bambicrony. He was great to work with. Very Friendly & Made it fun.

Thanks Dragondavy1!

10. I just did a transaction with dragondavy1. Super fast payment and so nice to work with. I hope to have dragondavy1 as a customer again!!! :)

11. dragondavy1 was a pleasure to work with! They paid in a timely manner, made respectable and excellent requests to ensure the safe shipping of their item and were generally all around pleasant to chat with!

Thanks so much, and enjoy those wings!!!

12. Sold some clothing to dragondavy1~ the transaction went fairly smoothly and he had excellent communication.

13. he keeps his word! no joke!!
      and plus he's a great dad to his kids:lol:
      Thanks man, hope you have wonderful life with my lil' Yuki.

14. Great transaction! Would deal with again!

Thanks!

15. :aheartbea :aheartbea Thank you again everyone.:aheartbea :aheartbea

16. Dragondavy1 joined my group order.

Communication was great. Dragondavy1 asked plenty of questions. :)

Paid promptly, and was very quick to respond to my messages.

17. Had a second transaction with Dragondavy1 - it went just as I expected. Very prompt communication.

Thanks!

18. I have sold dress to Dragondavy :)

perfect comunicability, payment express

Thanks for all :aheartbea

19. Dragondavy1 bought some clothes from me ^^ Payment was received when told, on time and communication was great (esp when we thought a problem had arrived).

It was a pleasure doing business with Dragondavy1 ^^ I recommend them highly~

20. I sold a few articles of clothing to DragonDavy1 including a commission. He has GREAT communication and is quick to respond to pm's. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. :)

A+

Thanks!