1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For DragonDavy1 ******FEED BACK******

Jan 26, 2007

1. I have made some custom clothes for DragonDavy1 and he is a pleasure to deal with. Pays promptly and has GREAT Pm response time :D

2. Dragondavy1 ordered six fur wigs from me. Payment was promt, communication was very quick and enthusiastic, and he let me know as soon as they arrived. Thanks for a great transaction! :)

3. I am a buyer from Dragondavy1. We have a layaway, and I find him a very nice person. He communicates very well and gives good informations.
      More info when I will fullfill (very quickly) my payment and will receive the doll :aheartbea

4. I made some more clothes for DragonDavy1 and again it was a great transaction. He's ultra sweet and a pleasure to deal with. very patient and laid back.

I :aheartbea DragonDavy1! A++++

5. Just purchased a Kaye Wiggs Unoa faceplate and headback from DragonDavy1 and he was a real pleasure to deal with.
      Item was shipped next day and arrived well packed and just as described.

Thankyou so much :)

6. The el elf arrived safely, well packed with some goods, the papers where exactly as I asked and DragonDavy1 was very very helpful during the shipping and al the transaction. As I previusly wrote he can be at first a bit in rush, but is a nice person and a great seller. Thank you so much for helping me taking home Snape!
      hugs

7. Fast payment, pleasant communication. I look forward to doing business with again. :)

8. Another wonderful transaction with Charlie.
      Thank you for your continued support of my work.

9. dragondavy1 bought a pair of MSD boots from me. He paid very quickly and was a lovely person to deal with!

I would not hesitate to do business with him again! :D

Thank you~

10. Just bought a doll from dragondavy1 and worked with him on someone else's purchase. He's always a great person to deal with, great communication, attentiveness and speed in getting things done and sent!

11. :dance Bought AYS Kyle! He's in pristine condition, including default eyes, wig, and outfit!
      FAST shipping! Kept excellent communication. :)
      Thank you for a WONDERFUL addition to my ranch! :abow: The other boys are going to be jealous of all the love I smother him with! ;)

12. Sold a pair of eyes to DragonDavy1, and received payment very promptly, and communication was great! Thanks for another great transaction! :)

13. I sold my custom Blue Fairy Niky head for Dragondavy1.
      She's so pretty and very clear, fast, polite communication. Also she paid when she said she would, a trustworthy one. One of very charm to deal with! :D

Thanks for everything again, honey! :aheartbea

14. Opps! Sorry, I just know that DD1 is a boy! So sorry, honey!!! :doh
      Anyway, thanks again for everything!:aheartbea

15. Awesome transaction with DragonDavy1 from whom I purchased a Unoa Sist. Communication was excellent, shipping was extremely fast and Sist was securely wrapped. An all around perfect experience. Thanks so much!

16. DragonDavy1 is a really great buyer who pays immediately and maintains great contact!
      I recommend this buyer to anyone!

I am terribly sorry that our transaction was bad on my part.