1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

. : | Feedback for Dragonesskirra | : .

Mar 19, 2008

1. I bought a cute little pink top and pants and got a free shirt from Dragonesskirra and the transaction was great! Shipped supper fast and good with communication. Would not hesitate to do business with again, Thank you so much!

2. I bought two cute dresses from dragonesskirra. We had good communication and fast shipping. A great vendor!

3. dragonesskirra ran a Dollmore GO, it went great. Very good communication, prompt delivery once we were invoiced to split up the main box. Highly recommended!

4. I was in dragonesskirra's Dollmore GO, and everything went perfect. I would definitely join a GO run by her again.

5. I joined a Dollmore group order she ran, everything went smoothly, she's very organized and I received my elastic strings very fast. Recommended! :)

Thank you! <3

6. I joined Dragonesskirra's Dollmore GO and it was honestly the most organized and well run GO I've ever been in. Any messages were answered quickly and my items arrived super fast! Thank you again!

7. I was also a participant in Dragonesskirra's Dollmore GO. Everything went nice and smooth. Communication was friendly and prompt. Items were shipped out and received in a timely manner (international participant). Highly recommended as a GO host. Thanks again!!

8. I participated in Dragonesskirra's Dollmore GO. She was a wonderful host! Her communication was great and everything went smoothly. When the order arrived she shipped quickly. I highly recommend her and would work with her again! Thanks much!

9. Participated in Dragonesskirra's Dollmore GO, which was super well-ran! Communication was prompt and excellent; I had a few issues w/ items being in stock with Dollmore and she was super fast in contacting me and letting me know. Overall friendly and responsible; highly recommended. :D

10. I participated in a Dollmore Group order. The items arrived safely, everything I asked for was there. :D I'd be happy to join more G.O.s hosted by Dragonesskirra. Thanks a lot.

11. I participated in dragonnesskirra's Dollmore GO. Everything went very well, and shipping was fast. Thanks! :)

12. I was in dragonnesskirra's Dollmore GO. Prompt communication and messages, and super fast shipping once the GO was in. Thank you!

13. positive. i participated in dragonesskirra's dollmore GO. kept me updated, my order arrived quickly, thank you!

14. I Took Part In DragonessKirra's Dollmore GO. Communication Was Great, Organisation Was On Point & Shipping Was Fast. I Would Be More Then Happy To Take Part In GO Run By DragonessKira. I Give Her Two Jointed Thumbs Up

15. I was a part of dragonesskira's dollmore GO and everything went perfectly! I would definitely join another GO run by them again :D

16. I was in the Dollmore GO too. Best-run GO I've been in! Dragonesskira was really organized and on top of things!

17. I participated in a Dollmore GO that Dragonesskirra was running, she was prompt and professional, updating the thread in a timely fashion with any and all new information. Paying her and shipping was easy and smooth, I would fully recommend working with her anytime and would definitely do another GO with her in the future. Perfect. :D

18. I participated in Dragonesskirra's Dollmore GO. She was quick to respond, quick to ship, and all around fantastic at running things. My items arrived safe and sound in a timely manner. I would absolutely be involved in a GO with her again.

19. I participated in Dragonesskirra's Dollmore go. Everything went super smooth! I'd definitely do business with her again!

20. I was a part of dragonesskira's most recent Dollmore group order! Everything went well, exemplary performance of a group order runner! Thank you so very much!! <3