1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

. : | Feedback for Dragonesskirra | : .

Mar 19, 2008

1. Dragonesskirra bought a doll top from me. Smooth transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

2. I bought a dress from Dragonesskirra. It was packaged nicely and she shipped right away! Really nice to do business with. :)

3. I sold an outfit to Dragonesskirra and all went well! Quick payment, good communication and friendly too. :D Thanks to much! ^_^

4. sold a sugar plate to riina...transaction went swimmingly!

5. Riina is an absolute wonderful person to deal with, went into a split order from Soom with her and everything was perfect from start to finish! Thanks Riina!

6. Extremely fast payment! ^_^ Easy to deal with. A+

7. sold a Juri head to her, everything went beautifully <3 A++

8. Participated in my Topaz split. Was very friendly when talking to, a great buyer and a great transaction. Thanks so much again! :)

9. I sold a pair of DOC hands to Dragonesskirra. Communication was great, payment was prompt and the transaction went great. Many thanks! :)

10. She led a MNM group order. My first one of that kind. Went off without a hitch. My head's home and happy to be here. Great communication through the whole process!

11. I was apart of her AMY LEE MNM GROUP ORDER, it was great. She was completely understanding, informative and she was very generous.

I hope to come by future transactions with her, beautifully done :)

12. I just completed a minimee head group order and a Parts split both run by dragonesskira. She handled everything very well & was on top of things at all times. I am very happy with both items & wouldn't hesitate to buy/sell/trade with her again!!

13. Hello! I was in the Amy Lee Minimee group order that Dragonesskirra organized. I am
      very pleased with the lovely head. It is a great pleasure to deal with Dragonesskirra. She
      is organized and communicates well. I would be very please to order with her again.

14. I took part in the Amy-Lee Minimee Group order Dragonesskirra organized.
      It was one of the best transactions I ever had on this board : Dragonesskirra is very well-organized, kept constant communication and proved to be totally reliable.
      She was also of an uncommon generosity in this group-order : she offered at least a part if not all of the shipping charges to everyone ! O_O
      She's a great seller and splitter, highly recommended ^_^ !

Thanks again, Dragonesskirra ! ^_^

15. I was in the Amy Lee Minimee group order which dragonesskirra had run and she's GREAT!
      Very informative, great communication, and so nice to offer discount on the shipping charge for us. Thank you so much for running the GO! The head is very pretty!:D

16. Dragonesskirra bought a dollfamily body from me. She paid quickly and kept in contact :) Thank you!!!!

17. Wow, just occurred to me that I didn't leave feedback yet. I was in a group order for the Amy Lee MNM. Dragonesskirra ran it very well - communication was excellent, shipping was fast, and she was very helpful and sweet :)

Thanks!
      Nina

18. I bought a Juri A head from dragonesskirra-she was pleasant to deal with, and it was an easy transaction overall. Thank you!

19. Dragonesskirra bought an FCS wig through an FCS split I was running. She had great communication, paid promptly, and let me know when the wig reached her. She was a wonderful split participant, and I highly recommend doing business with her. :) I hope you enjoy the wig, and thanks again!

20. Sold a wig to her!

Good buyer,fast payment,good communication!

Will to trade with her again!

Thankyou!