1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

. : | Feedback for Dragonesskirra | : .

Mar 19, 2008

1. I commissioned dragonesskirra to make a bow and arrow set for my elf boy.

The set was very realistic looking and only took about a week to complete.

I recommend her to others.

Thanks!
      Dee

2. She opened my Euclase's eyes and did a fantastic face-up very quickly! Thanks so much!

3. Fast payment, great communication before sale and after arrival. Happy to work with her!

4. dragonesskirra bought some MSC from me. Payment was quick and communication was great! Thanks again!

5. Bought A white Fer from dragonesskira . It came very quickly and packaged perfectly! IT came in prefect condition and was just as described. Thanks very much miss Kira!

6. DragonessKirra did a mod for me, it was awesome. She did such a good job, it was right in my budget and worked really fast and was so nice! Thanks very much!

7. I just bought an Orientdoll So body from Dragonesskirra, it was here in record time and perfectly as described... I also sold her a pair of Puki hands at the same time and payment was instant. Aweseome seller and buyer and will happily work with her again... Many Thanks and glad you've got handies again ;)

8. I commissioned two face-ups by dragonesskirra and they were BEAUTIFUL. I left her to have some interpretation on my puki head and she did and amazing job, such beautiful high quality. Dragonesskirra has excellent communication, a fast turn around time, and was just pleasent through out the entire transaction.

I would gladly commission dragonesskirra gain.

9. I commissioned Dragonesskirra for ear mods for my Euclase, and claw mods for a pair of jointed hands. She did a nice job and kept me posted with pics during the process, which was great ^^ Thanks very much!

10. dragonesskirra did an eye mod and faceup for my Woosoo head. She opened up his sleeping eyes and since he had no eye wells she had to bevel them out. She did a wonderful job and his faceup is better than I could of hoped for. Communication was great and she shipped fast. dragonesskirra is also a very nice person to talk to.

11. i just had an awesome trade..... we shipped the bodies on the same day, and they arrived on the same day.... super fast. she was wonderful to deal with, and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again..... :)

12. Gorgeous job on 3 of my doll faceups (2 recent, 1 previous) She always does an amazing job and exceptionally quick turn around time!

Wonderful communication an overall just a nice person ^_^ Thank you.

13. she bought a pair of eyes off of me, paid promptly and communication was great! thanks so much!

14. I participate in fairyland GO
      good communicatiom, fast shipping, she did all I asked
      highly recommended!!

15. I participated in the Fairyland GO dragonesskirra ran and could not be happier with it.
      Communication was great and almost instantanious. She was very friendly and was kind enough to hold off shipping my package, on my request, until I had finished moving. I would definitely do business with her again!

16. Participated in a split run by Dragonesskirra for the Soom MD Amber for the horns. The horns arrived in great condition and very quickly!! and dragonesskirra was always very nice and prompt in her pms. Thanks again!!

17. I want to thank Dragonesskirra for the fabulous faceup on my Feilian. She managed to give me a faceup that I was exactly what I wanted even though I was unable to give her anything beyond the most basic of descriptions ("uhhh...yeah...i want...neutral lips...and uhhh....dark eyes....yeah...that sounds good"). She also very generously helped me restring my doll. Thanks!!

18. I purchased a Heliot bow/arrow set from dragonesskirra, and the transaction went extremely smoothly! She packaged it well, shipped it very quickly, and her communication was stellar. I'd happily do business with her again! Thanks again!

19. Commissioned DragonessKira to sand off the chest of the my delf girl (Turn in into a boy)

It was done beautifully! A truly professional job! She was very patient with me when I first contacted her a month before I even had the body in my possession and even at the end when I had to wait a few days before I could pay her due to financial situation!

I love it! I will def. be a returning customer

20. Dragonesskirra bought a Tata's vest from me. She was a pleasant person to communicate with and her payment was made very fast. Wonderful transaction overall. Thank you so much!!