1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

. : | Feedback for Dragonesskirra | : .

Mar 19, 2008

1. Dragonesskirra bought doll outfits from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

2. i participated in a dollmore g.o. hosted by Dragonesskirra and it was great! everyone was kept informed, the order arrived to me in record time :) i would definitely participate in another g.o. in the future

thank you again!

3. Dragoness commissioned 2 pairs of goggles from me.
      She was patient and a perfect buyer!ATTTTTT

4. I bought a Luts 08 head from dragonesskirra and it arrived today. Communication was great, shipping was fast, and the head arrived in the promised condition. Dragonesskirra is a seller I'd recommend. ;)

5. Did a head trade with dragonesskirra - every thing went as planned. Head is great - shipped when promised... such an easy smooth transaction. Pleasure to deal with.

6. I commissioned DragonessKirra to mod my Delphine's eyes, so she could better fit eyes. She did a super clean job, She looks wonderful! Thank you!!

7. I participated in a Dollmore group order run by Dragonesskirra and everything went wonderfully. Thanks very much!

8. i bought some Topaz ears to Dragonesskirra
      the transaction was perfect and friendly
      the shipment perfect and fast
      thank you very much ^___^

9. Bought an Onyx on layaway and everything went perfectly fine. :) Absolutely wonderful buyer and friend!

10. I purchased a pair of Chrom paws from dragonesskirra. She was quick to ship and very easy to communicate with. Thanks so much! :D

11. I bought a Super Gem female body from Dragonesskirra on layaway, the condition of the body is as she described, fast shipping, good communication, Thank you!

12. I did a GO (Dollmore) with Dragonesskirra, Communication was super, and she shipped immediately. Highly recommend!

Thanks

13. She did a great job on fixing my girls shoulder. Thanks so much! <3

14. Dragonesskira did a wonderful job in dyeing a doll for me. This was a minimee head and a dollmore model female body. She stayed in touch with me the entire time she had possession of my doll and notified me promptly when the RIT dye came out blotchy even after the extensive sanding prep work. She gave me options of stripping the doll, stripping and trying the dye again, or airbrushing with resin compatible paint. She kept me apprised of when and why she would take longer than expected and provided preview pictures and getting my OK before sending it all back to me. The pieces are all a lovely smooth tan color and are exactly what I wanted. I would recommend her to anybody I know looking for a doll to be dyed in any color.

15. Dragonesskira sold a supergem body to me. The communication was great, she shipped fast and the body is exactly like she descriped. Thank you again!

16. I bought a Resinsoul Mei from Dragonesskirra and it arrived safely and fast. She even shipped it off early. <3 Thank you very much!! :)

17. Dragonesskirra was sweet enough to take on my blank HaYarn Cho head, all I did is give her hints of how I wanted her and she created the rest.

She's brought my girl to life....you can see more of her work in her gallery. WAK INC Aesthetics

My High Recommends for this up and coming artist, lets all help her create a bigger portfolio.

:kitty2 Thank you from my heart Riian :kitty2

[​IMG]

18. This has been one of the most horrible transactions I have ever had on this site. I sent a hand I was given as a gift by a friend to dragonesskirra to do a mod for me. She was supposed to make the hand flip the bird. While discussing with her how to work this out she told me boiling would be the appropriate method and yet on her first preview picture myself and my friend Isamu both looked at the pictures and could clearly see that the finger had been broken to be repositioned.

She never stated till after she had done this that it was impossible to move the finger in any other way. This I know for a fact is a lie as I have seen a hand owned by another DoA member who has had the finger of a MNF hand treated by the boiling method to get the exact position I wanted - http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=335090

Due to my being so upset she agreed to give me back the $20 the job would have cost but even with this end result I'm still left with a horrid hand. The pictures didn't even do justice to how bad of a mod job this was and on top of that there were many delays. I understand life issues but after receiving the hand it seems more like stalling.

Not only is there a visible crack line on the hand to the finger that was modded but the hand is also a pure chalk white that does not match the MNF at all and is nowhere near the color it was when said hand was sent to her. Even worse the hand can not even get on the MNF magnet system. With all the adding of materials and airbrushing the hole is now too narrow. This hand has been damaged to a point where I can't even begin picturing how to repair it. I'm more than disappointed and I warn future people doing business with dragonesskirra to ask every question you possibly can so she can't turn around and lie to you in the end.

Make sure she can actually do the job because from this experience I learned if she can't she'll lie and leave you with garbage.

19. Dragonesskirra responded to my WTB post for a pair of hands and sold me a new set of RS hands. She provided pictures and responded very quickly. The hands arrived less than a week after and were well packed. Thank you so much!

20. Dragonesskirra bought a wig from me. Very nice and easy transaction. Thank you!