1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Dragonlovesdolls

Feb 19, 2007

1. Dragonlovesdolls bought a Felixdoll Frances fullset from me. Payment was prompt and communication was always up-to-date and prompt. Thank you very much!

2. I had the pleasure of dealing with Dragonlovesdolls. She's so nice and wonderful to sell to.
      Thank you again!

3. Dragonlovesdolls is such a sweet buyer. She paid immediately and let me know when the item arrived. She was always polite and transaction to her was perfect. Thank you so much.

4. Dragonlovesdolls purchased a dollfamily girl from me. Her communication was so friendly and prompt and she was a real treat to work with. Thank you so much and enjoy your new girl!

5. I have had the pleasure of doing business with Dragonlovesdolls on more than one occasion. Both times she bought a doll from me and was a wonderful buyer with excellent communication, fast payment and so much fun to talk to. Thanks So Much:0)

6. Dragonlovesdolls bought a doll from me, she was wonderful! Great communications and paid promptly. I would gladly sell to her again!

7. dragonlovesdolls bought a brownie for me and it was a b-day present so I was as excited as she was! She was terrific and I was honored to be part of a special day YEY

8. I just finished a wonderful transaction with Emmie. She bought my little Pomelo as a present for a friend. How sweet and kind is that? Communication was great, and payment was nearly instantaneous. I know my Pom will be well loved and taken care of. Thanks, Emmie!

9. Dragonlovesdolls bought a fox from me, she's the resin fairy!! Yay, actually she is friendly and a lot of fun and it was really nice of her to adopt the foxy and she even made it a gift for a friend. really a sweet person thanks again (oh and a fast payment and excellent communication!!)

10. I sold a Puki Lily to Dragonlovesdolls and it was one of the best transactions I have had on DoA. Communication was polite and she was very understanding about a small shipping delay. Payment was super quick and she let me know when Lily arrived at her new home. I would highly recommend her. Thanks again!

11. I purchased Dragonlovesdolls' darling CH Ange Ai Sunny and she has been entirely wonderful to deal with through and through. Very communicative and a very thoughtful person. She has been entirely sweet the entire time and I cannot ask more from such a nice seller. She knew that I wanted a doll so badly and even gave me such a nice price for her. I'm really so thankful for her generosity. I will not forget your kindness. ^^ Thank you again for letting me have the chance to adopt your beautiful girl.

Thank you again!! She is unbelievably sweet and much more than I could ask for !! *hug* Completely satisfied. Thanks again! ^^ A++ seller. Highly recommended!

12. I purchased a doll from dragonlovesdolls. The communication was great and she shipped her very quickly. She was also packaged well. Thanks for an easy stress free transaction!

13. I bought a wonderful RS Lan doll from Dragonlovesdolls. She was amazing to deal with and I would buy from her again. She shipped fast and was very helpful.
      Thank you so much Dragonlovesdolls.

14. Dragonlovesdolls bought my Bobo mouse recently... Payment was prompt, her communication was excellent and she let me know when the little beastie arrived. Excellent transaction all around. ^_^

15. Dragonlovedolls bought a Pukifee Ante from me. The transaction was perfect!
      I would not hesitate to deal with her again! Many Thanks!!

16. Just traded DragonLovesDolls for a Pukifee Ante. It was a great transaction, she's a wonderful person, very personable, great communication, she shipped fast, my girl was well and safely packed. I'm very, very happy with our trade! I would not hesitate to buy/sell/or trade with her in the future.

17. really great to sell a doll to someone you know! DragonLovesDolls is great frienly and fast to pay. She also is wonderful with telling you when the doll arrives. Another awesome exchange Thanks sooo much

18. Dragonlovesdolls purchased a Lati Belle from me--paid when she said she would, let me know when the doll arrived, and was a real delight to work with! I highly recommend any dealings with her--thank you so much, Emmie!

19. This wasn't my first transaction with Dragonlovesdoll and hopefully won't be my last. Awesome to work with! Thanks again!

20. Dragonlovesdolls bought my Shiwoo head and paid super fast! She's a pleasure to work with and it was a great transaction!!